[Starlations] Digimon Next Battle 24
File Size: 9.76MB
Raw Scans: Vande
Editor: Immortal
QC: DS QC Team
Volume 4

Downloads:
Sharebee

You're off the map here mate - for here be a new release.

[Starlations] Digimon Next Last Battle - End
File Size: 8.56MB
Raw Scans: Vande
Editor: Vande
QC: DS QC Team
Volume 4

Downloads:
Sharebee

The final chapter of Digimon NEXT scanlated is finally released. This manga has caused me some HUGE problems!!! I have called NEXT cursed and i shall still think that in 20+ years time!! Hissy fits, yelling, editors disappearing into a void and
not coming back. However with a lot of hard work and determination it's finally finished.

There will be 1 last release from Starlations in the future - it's yet to be started as i don't have all the scans yet but the raws will be out when they do ^^

ME! - For scanning the series, being cashless from translation + buying x3 lots of V-Jump subscriptions, chasing up all the editors, having to edit, qc etc. (ok i'll stop now ^^)

Splash - for translating the series.

Immortal - joined us quite late on but without him 2 chapters would still be being done i'm sure!

Seraphimon-T.K. - for editing and putting up with my "hey where's xxxx chapter why is it not in QC"

Koroku - for finishing off/starting a couple of chapters before escaping while he could ^^

Athair - Did a ton at the start before going M.I.A

Rein - *strangles him* helped to get Chapter 20 done n dusted (after forever of me yelling at him)

celestial_sacred - An editors nightmare!!!! But damn good at QC!

MugenSeiRyuu - found hyphanated words that didn't seem right in QC.

Taxan - another editors nightmare - how the heck did he see all that dirt. Also went M.I.A!

Stryke107 + 205780 - for doing what seemed endless QCs.

Joey - double page god! If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have double pages!

And of course YOU for downloading and following the series.

I'm sure you are bored now so i'll wrap it up.

HUGE THANK YOU!

~ Vande ~

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Nice choice of colors!

Ami is quite Yoshino-looking here. But I think Pichimon actually would have red eyes.

Yuu's eyes creep me out. But that Kid always looks posessed.

But a really nice work !

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
MugenSeiRyuu;45175 said:
Nice choice of colors!

Ami is quite Yoshino-looking here. But I think Pichimon actually would have red eyes.

Yuu's eyes creep me out. But that Kid always looks posessed.

But a really nice work !

Thank you :D To be honest i dont remember the original colors for the characters (Digimon Next lacks colored pages T_T). Yuu seems to be blind :cool:As for Pichimon,it was the last character that i colored so i was "ok,lets get finish it quick!" and i was lazy enough to use purple based colors for the eyes too :p In chapter 6 though i used the right color for Pichimon's eyes :p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hehe, call it artistic freedom.

And I tell you, Yuu is not blind. He got those typical "Controlled by an evil force" eyes. He is like Tomoki prosessed by the Ghost of Touma. :D