Digimon Frontier?

Colliwog

Digimon Frontier?

I'm getting back into my love of the Digimon series after many years. I have some questions~ ^ ^;;

This question is, who subbed Frontier? I couldn't find the answer through Google. And is a Frontier sub still available anywhere? (I'm not trying to request it here, just wanting info on a Frontier sub. Sorry if this is in the wrong place!)
Thanks! :3

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
All of Frontier is subbed by Wolfpack Productions. I think it is still available through bittorrent.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
PrimoPiccolo;45545 said:
I have nothing to add. Just came to say "Frontier w0000000000000!~"

I'll go now.

XDDDD lol same here....I see anything called "Digimon Frontier" ..."What?!" *click* XD

...er...I'll go now too. XDD

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Heck can you not type properly or something text speak is so annoying,

RollEXE

The Dragon King;46553 said:
the dubbed 1s r available y not watch em?

You have to know, not every likes dubs. Have you ever considered that people like to watch their anime in original format?

That aside, great! I was thinking about the same question lately, and look! A thread that answers my ponderings..... thanks!

Sir Kibbles

I loved Frontier!!! Well until UPN replayed the first 20eps like a MILLION times before dubbing more. And I actually prefer the dubbed episodes of Digimon over the subbed/raw versions. I'm not sure why though...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Sir Kibbles;48731 said:
And I actually prefer the dubbed episodes of Digimon over the subbed/raw versions. I'm not sure why though...

Must be because you can understand them without reading.:D