Digimon Dub Cuts

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
Digimon Dub Cuts

Does anybody know where I can view/see description/screenshots of some or all of the cuts in the Digimon Dub?

Magna

Megidoramon, it's the dub, not sub, and this isn't really contributing to anything. We all know it's not awesome, but hey, nothing we can do :-(

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Magna;4487 said:
Megidoramon, it's the dub, not sub

Magna... are you seeing things ;)

Yeah... the OP for the Dub was cut into parts... i rather view the Japanese Version... its a much better OP, Even though the Dub OP is catchy.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Kewy987;4619 said:
Magna... are you seeing things ;)

Yeah... the OP for the Dub was cut into parts... i rather view the Japanese Version... its a much better OP, Even though the Dub OP is catchy.
The Adventure opening was pretty much kept in-tact, just re-arranged for the most part...and the fact that they did include a second opening, and added in clips from the second ending.

You are right about the dub tune being catchy, but, it just doesn't suit the Adventure 02 opening or the Tamers one (imo). It seems to only work for Adventure. I actually like it for the Adventure dub.

Elecmon

I read through the parts they cut out of the different series, and most of it is stupid stuff. Most of it was blows landing, and thing piercing flesh... digital flesh. I could under stand some thing, like partial nudity, but not necessarily the violence.