Digimon dropped?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yes, Zero Two was dropped due to a lack of translators. We have some 15 scripts or so, but no one to TLC them... and the original translator that did those has left us in a not-so-great fashion.

We're still planning on doing Tamers... but the translator is busy with life and I guess she hasn't really gotten to them yet.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, the front page was last updated in terms of projects in spring 2007...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We've been trying to get a new TLC for months, and it hasn't happened, so really, it's basically dropped.

Colliwog

Hi, this is my first post. :3
I found your Tamers subs on crunchyroll.com. Tamers was my favorite season way back when I first saw the English dub. Seeing the original (w/ sub), I love it even more. The dub has nowhere near the same feel as the original- too many corny remarks and added/changed dialog.
Please, please continue your sub of the Tamers season. I would gladly donate a little money to support the continuation/completion of the sub, if needed, if it meant I could own a high-quality sub of the entire season.
Thank you!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
We are continuing Tamers - just taking a little time at the moment.
N ripped from Scar's post:

"HELP DONATE TO THE TAMERS TRANSLATION FUND!
Send a message to digiboy123 to find out how"

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yep, we're still doing Tamers, although it may look like we're not. Tamers is not dropped.

Also, please view my signature if you would like to help.