Device

Rocknote

Banned
Device

What do you think the next device that Subaru will gonna use?

Maybe he will use something like a wave ball that can store anything and follows him wherever he goes.

Or maybe a device that can grants Gonta's BIG wish! FOOD is everywhere that he likes!

Or a device that can really materialize a real Rockman or duplicate a BIG number of same looking Rockman!

Or maybe...Star Carrier again?

I think Capcom will makes a new device instead of Star Carrier.

Rocknote

Banned
happyguy;45766 said:
maybe a PET-looking thing?

PrimoPiccolo;45784 said:
Don't you remember the big pile of PETs at the city dump? They've clearly left that design in the dust.

A PET style device sounds impossible since all of the PET was disposed in City Dump like PrimoPiccolo said.

A wrist watch...isn't that sounds like Transer?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Rocknote said:
A wrist watch...isn't that sounds like Transer?
There isn't a lot of choice when it comes to henshin devices. And my idea would involve all the Battle Cards already being installed, which was the one problem with Transers, all the card swiping.

Rocknote

Banned
PrimoPiccolo;45857 said:
And my idea would involve all the Battle Cards already being installed

A new device that can use the voice function to command any Battle Cards that already being installed in human form can delete the viruses without having a trouble to finding a place for Denpa-Henkan. Just for normal viruses can be deleted by using that function in the mini-game mode like ZX.

Kirby_422

Canadian
Its gonna be a ipod touch lol; tiney screen that they can do things with.. and make it so that normal humans can predate battle cards into their materialized form by swiping their finger across the screen lol. that would be odd watching someone random like gonta with a sword on his arm.. lol

Well.. its probly gonna end up being slightly smaller star carriers with mu technology to make the materialization work right.

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
Am I the only one who was disappointed when they swapped out Transers for Star Carriers?

To me, Star Carriers just seem like a slightly modified LinkPET.

The Transers were a fresh, interesting idea. And it defeated the problem of someone knocking your PET out of your hand.

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Kirby_422;45896 said:
Well.. its probly gonna end up being slightly smaller star carriers with mu technology to make the materialization work right.

Sounds about right.

PrimoPiccolo

Rockman Vaati said:
Am I the only one who was disappointed when they swapped out Transers for Star Carriers?
No, I agree with you. The Transer left your hands free, that's always good. Now, had they made them smaller, programmed the Battle Cards in and made those holographic touch screens like they did with the Star Carrier, I would have been quite a happy camper.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;46006 said:
No, I agree with you. The Transer left your hands free, that's always good. Now, had they made them smaller, programmed the Battle Cards in and made those holographic touch screens like they did with the Star Carrier, I would have been quite a happy camper.

Who knows, maybe they'll do that with the third version... I don't think the star carrier isn that great, but I do think the name sounds nicer.

Trivial

How about some kind of necklace or so? Or some kind of a ring?
We may think of a smaller kind of Denpa device than the Star Carrier

PrimoPiccolo

Yeah, but stuff that small is no fun for kids to play with in toy form. Like I first suggested, the size of a wristwatch is fine. No smaller than that.

Besides, Subaru already wears a pendant around his neck.

Trivial

I still think that Transer was a new idea of device, while Star Carrier was some kind of enhancement from Link PET

How about some kind of like Progress PET or sort?
Progress PET's design was good

Rocknote

Banned
A sword that can be used with the cards like putting the cards into the sword to Wave Change and Wave Battle. If that kind of device really will be used by Subaru then he will be suffering everyday wherever he goes. The best training for training a boy's strength I can say.

StelarSX

Jack In!
For the Transer, you need more than a Transer, you also need the holder to put it in onto your wrist/arm.