Deoxys may become an OU?!?!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Deoxys may become an OU?!?!

There is a massive debate going on at the shoddy forums. They are considering changing Defense form and spped form to being OU. The reasons I've seen are as follows:

• Cresselia is defensively better in MOST ways than DEF form
  • Though it has great speed, it's attacking capablities are average at best, kinda like Ninjask in BL (SPD form, duh).

The debate may not go on for much longer, but I think they're gonna let SPD form become an OU. I know DATS isn't big on Wi-Fi pokémon battles, but this is huge.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Yes, OU is overused. Pokémon competetive play is set into tiers and OU is the most common. They go like this:

über - All pokémon available but very few actualy used (Ubers are: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbufet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms, for now), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai and Arceus)
OU (Over used) - The most commonly played tier, the likes of Salamence, Tyranitar, Metagross and Blissey can be found here.
BL (Borderline) - Not exactly weak, a lot of these are used in the OU, some for the cool factor. The likes of Ninjask, Tangrowth and Umbreon can be found here.
UU (Under used) - A big cool factor but you're pushing it a bit. The likes of Flareon, moltres and meganium can be found here.
NU (Never used) - No, stay away...These guys are the bottom of the barrel battle-wise. The likes of Luvdisc and Beautifly can be found here.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, I never liked serious Pokémon tournaments, since you'd always see the legendary birds and Mewtwo (I stopped watching them by the time Gold/Silver came out). And hearing the announcer every time when they ported them to the Pokémon Stadium game...