Ending Karaoke: Koroku
Editing: Kylie-chan, digiboy123
Timing: Fruitsbsk28
Upscripting: Kewy987, digiboy123, Zelsius, Koroku
Typesetting: Yuumei, Koroku
QC: digiboy123, Scar, Kage, tetron, Koroku, Kewy987, ChikoritaKaizer, Skeith
Encoding: Kewy987

Downloads
Currently only [officially] available on IRC bots. Visit our XDCC Page to find a bot!

However, read rest of the thread - there may be a ddl still available. :)

Note that we eventually want to redo this episode to DVD source - so maybe in the future!

Comments
9/15

We know that the opening karaoke is slightly off. However, to fix it would be to go into the void that is that karaoke, and none of us really understand it....

(For some lines, there are 5 lines in the script...)

...so we decided to leave it. It's not that noticeable anyways. ^^

One big change you'll notice in this episode is that there isn't a timestamp. No, this isn't a DVD raw. It's still a TV raw (none of us own the second DVD yet :p) but with a new source. For all the episodes that we have timestampless raws, we'll be using them. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with the ugly timestamp.

And let's welcome Kewy987 as the encoder of this! This'll be his first encoding project. You might recognize him as rosemonxd or Kevin from our various releases - a superb typesetter, now delving into the world of encoding. Feel free to give him feedback on the quality. :)

ENJOY OUR RELEASE AND HOPE THAT PAZUZU GIVES US MORE SOOOOOOOOOOON~

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
6 more to go~!

Nice episode ;3 LET'S FORCE ASK PAZUZU NICELY TO GIVE US MORE

Honza_N

Video quality of this episode is really awsome. Even though its not DVD rip, its still very close in the quality to DVD rip. I only wish you released this in H264 too, since the quality could be even better;)

Magna

Ah, I'm behind on Deltora Quest.
=D
Deltora is awesome and Dats realeses are awesome which makes it super awesome D=

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Honza_N;5293 said:
Video quality of this episode is really awsome. Even though its not DVD rip, its still very close in the quality to DVD rip. I only wish you released this in H264 too, since the quality could be even better;)

Thanks! And about H264 releases... you might see those sooner than you think. ;)

RollEXE

orz

My life is yours... DATS is such an awesome-matic subber, and added together with Deltora Quest, it's 3 times as awesome! (Note the Char Aznable reference... it's just not red).

YAY!