Ending Karaoke: Koroku
Editing: Rein
Timing: Koroku
Upscripting: Kevin, digiboy123, Zelsius, Koroku
Typesetting: Yuumei
QC: digiboy123, Koroku, Zelsius, Scar
Encoding: LOLBunny, Akai-Shuichi

Downloads
Currently only [officially] available on IRC bots. Visit our XDCC Page to find a bot!

However, read rest of the thread - there may be a ddl still available. :)

Note that we eventually want to redo this episode to DVD source - so maybe in the future!

Comments
And here people thought we dropped it :-O

September

Digimon Emperess
Glad to see some activity guys! ^_^ My little sister will be pleased, she keeps bugging me for more Deltora Quest.
You guys do a great job, and youve been handeling the website crisis so well.

RollEXE

I luff you guys, I luff your subs, I luff you so much that I won't watch another subber's releases.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
My first thought was 'Yay! Now I can burn these to CD!'

The first four eps together are 702mb, 2mb more than can go on the cd. Nooo! Haha.

Anyway, it's awesome to see you guys continue your release of Deltora Quest. I was considering getting some eps from some other group, but you ARE my favorite subbing group afterall ^^

RandomAvatarFan

Ronan;138107 said:
Is anyone able to re-upload this?

Yes please. Deltora Quest is very difficult to find. I don't care if it's through a torrent file or a direct download. Although being an old thread, this will probably be ignored.

Luka1184

Lukas' Userpage
RandomAvatarFan;138843 said:
Yes please. Deltora Quest is very difficult to find. I don't care if it's through a torrent file or a direct download. Although being an old thread, this will probably be ignored.

? Its not available? I was able to download it, just go to the aredmore site or whatever its called. If you dont know what Im talking about ask the admin ok? its bad quality cause its the xvid as the post says.

Edit: I found the site: http://box.aredmoon.net/deltora/subs

Good luck, sit back, and enjoy the episode(s) my friends! Seya and goodnight!