Decent EXE OST Torrent...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Decent EXE OST Torrent...

I'm not asking for direct download links to the OSTs, since I highly doubt anyone would be able to find them. HOWEVER...

Does anyone know of any healthy torrents? It'd be great if I could have the Original OSTs along with the Remastered OSTs, but honestly I'm fine with what I can get (they've been out for a while, after all. Can't be too picky.)

If you can find them for all 6.5 games (4.5 included...), that'd be great! ^-^ But as I said, I'll take what I can get. It just needs to be alive...

GSR

That one guy
I've got EXE1-6 (including 4.5), along with a few tracks from EXE5DS that are on the EXE6 album. I'm uploading a .RAR with it now, though I'm not sure how long it'll take (it's about 400 MB total, and my upload speed is slow.) I'll probably need to give it to you in the morning.

GSR

That one guy
TMMN, that's the site I was trying to remember. Just use that, since my upload crapped out overnight anyways.

on-air is a sub domain to that as well GSR :)

Bad news though the music hasn't been sent to the new server yet it appears (it's uncertain yet if they are staying on the new server or going back to the old). So none of the downloads work for the time being O.O sorry role.

At least I can give you the previous domain address just in case http://blue-bomber.jvmwriter.org but doesn't work right now.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
One more thing... Who is the artist for the Rockman 9 OST? I already have it, so I need not the link, but right now the OST AND remastered OST have the artist of "III", which I'm pretty sure is NOT the artist...

Also, does someone know of where I can find "Capcom Music Generation - Rockman 1-6"? I can't get it there, since the music has kinda poofed out of existence for an unknown amount of time on that site. Also, I'd prefer a torrent, if at all possible...