DATS|Ikuto-kun renumbered

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
DATS|Ikuto-kun renumbered

Hey everyone... left mackey (the owner & operator of DATS|Ikuto-kun) a message about a month ago... he finally got it today. :eek:

Anyways, DATS|Ikuto-kun has been renumbered, meaning the pack ordering actually make SENSE. You can view the updated packlist at it's normal hang-out here.

Also, I got admin access to the bot, so I'll finally be able to reorder and stuff myself. :)

Also, in case you haven't noticed, we recently added a fourth DATS| bot to the list. His name is DATS|Ryuu (named after the Bartender in... well, Bartender) and it's a manga-only bot.

The reason for adding it is because currently, we have all of our manga releases sitting on the server, but, oddly enough, they aren't USED for anything. They've just been sitting there, taking up space. They were originally uploaded to be used for direct download on the main website... but we ended up changing plans for the website, and so that didn't work anymore :p I figured I'd just make up a quick bot and stick them on there, so that they'd actually be used.

Recently, I've also been downsizing the number of people that the bot can send to at once, in order to try and conserve the amount of data we're sending out at once. So DZ|Phoenix has gone from 20 to 10, and DATS|Chi did the same, and DATS|Ryuu started out at 5 sends at a time.

Anyways, just an update on the bots and stuff. As a reminder, all of the packlists for our bots can be seen on the xdcc page, and sometime (maybe over the summer) that page will be reworked so that you are able to search the bots in order to find what you're needing.

---

We're still hard at work on things, but our key encoder, Mizuiro, managed to burn out his modem, and so has been missing for a few days. :p A number of encodes are waiting on him, so we should be back to full task force as soon as he gets a new modem.

ttyl~