DATS Contests!

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
DATS Contests!

Starting this week, DATS will start holding weekly trivia contests.

The question or questions will be posted Friday and will remain open until Sunday. Then on Monday the winner will be revealed.

But what do you get? Forum Recognition of course!

• You'll get a Gold username.
  • Upgrade your User Title! You know you want one like mine. It's bold and colored: The Apathetic Prince. You can't do that yourself. ;D Heck, you can upgrade it to make your User Title two lines with two different colors:
    The Apathetic Prince
    Cael equalz teh winz
  • Track your Private Messages.
  • Delete your own picture comments.
  • Delete your own blog comments.
  • The list goes on!

Better get ready! Only 4 more days ;)

ALL DATS CONTESTS WILL BE HELD IN ITS OWN EXCLUSIVE FORUM LOCATED HERE: click me!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Where to answer it? In a Contest topic or via PM?

With many answers, who will be the winner? That one who send PM early (which sucks because of time zones) or by lottery or in a different way?

That prize is permanent or not - for an amount of time?

How many those contests DATS will perform?

About what questions will be? General DATS or about exotic animes no one, except for question maker, heard?

Cael

Where to answer it? - In the soon to be created Contest Forum.

In a Contest topic or via PM? - PM

With many answers, who will be the winner? That one who send PM early (which sucks because of time zones) or by lottery or in a different way? - Trust me. Only one person will win.

That prize is permanent or not - for an amount of time? - Only for a week

How many those contests DATS will perform? - Unlimited until we run out

About what questions will be? General DATS or about exotic animes no one, except for question maker, heard? - Its all about DATS

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
That prize is permanent or not - for an amount of time? - Only for a week

I assume, only gold color for a week. HTML-ed user titles won't be deleted or color/bold/italic/&c won't be removed from it? What about users, who (like me) already have a contest prize?

What about possibility to track messages (I really miss that feature) and others? For example, if I'll win one contest I should speed myself and send and track PMs as many as I'll be able during that week, or after it I'll keep my new abilities?

Cael

All of it is for one week only. Once the week is up, everything will be reverted back to how it originally was.

Cael

This just in! You may keep your usertitle if you wish to change it...forever :-O