Dark Side Musings for Human characters

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Dark Side Musings for Human characters

I created this topic all about the Digidestineds, Tamers, Digimons (heroes) and other characters if anyone were to turn on the dark side (not just the Kaizer, they are other villain types like evil genius, brutish bully, femme fatale, conquerer or psychopath).

Here are some of my interesting musings I could think of...
Imagine if any digidestined, tamer or other character were to turn on the dark side, what kind of personality, attire, and past would the Digidestineds, Tamers, digimon (heroes) and other characters (excluding Neo Saiba, Oikawa, Ken, Kouichi, Hideto, Mari, Sigma, Bio-Hybrids, Kurata and Shou) have if they were the Kaizer, some individual villian type or some evil henchmen?

Here's what I can come up with:

Insane Fangirl Jun - a persona that's amusing to ponder about. I guess she may be kidnapping Yamato and any handsome boys to keep them in the basement as her collection.

Evil Genius Koushiro - if he desires for more knowledge for a selfish reason, as a result he would be an evil genius who is more clever, manipulative and cunning than Kaizer Ken.

Kaizer Mimi - like a selfish spoiled Princess Mimi in 'Princess Karaoke' episode; because her vanity is the biggest sin, she would demand for more beauty, good food, wealth and fame from the slaving digimons. Also I think she would treat the Numemons and Sukamon like scum.

Big Brother Masaru - He may become a big boss of the Yakuza Digimon, he would treat his Agumon and the digimons around him as the slaving lackeys. Like most gangster movies, if anyone does not pay up the protection money, debts or respects to the big boss, he would either order his digimons to beat up or he would beat up the poor victim himself.

Ryo the Conquerer - since he has been a traveller of Digital World through time or such, I suddenly thought that he could be a classic villain conquerer along with a fearsome uncontrolled Cyberdramon.

Little Kaizer Shuichon - Like that demented psychotic Puppetmon of the Dark Masters, she would treat the digimon and even her brother around her as toys or playmates.

Homicidal Maniac Joe - That would be the case when Joe goes insane from all the stress and frustration he has so he may become a psychotic maniac with a homicidal rage.

Corrupted Noble Tohma (or Thomas) - we always see the rich characters as villains in some movies, I had thought of an idea that if Tohma had turned corrupted, he would be a spoilt noble controlling others lower than him and poor Gaomon.

What kind of villain would each of the characters in Digimon be like if he/she were turned to the dark side?
Please write here if you think up of some ideas.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yami no Hikari ( Light of the Darkness ) - Only caring for herself, not for others, her powers of light have been corrupted and Tailmon evolved into the mighty Angewomon Falldown Mode. Hikari has also enslaved her brother Taichi, living out her brother complex.

Evil Banchou Yoshino - annoyed by the trouble Masaru and Touma always cause, Ysohino decided that "This is the absolute worst !". Charging her DigiSoul into her fists, she beat both into Oblivion and founded a Gang of criminal Girls with Digimon.

Haremowner Satsuma - let´s say he really abused the fact that he was alsone with 3 Girls and 2 female Digimon for a few months.

Digimon Homicide Kaizer Yamaki - He went insane and merged the D-Reaper with Juggernaut. Now he wander from World to world to destroy everything.

Rayana_Wolfer

~Born to be Wild~
Yamato, the Avenger - he would hate his parents for getting divorced, destroying his life. Yamato would end as a lonely wolf and cold-blooded warrior with no mercy, not even for the ones he used to love. Takeru would be seen as a traitor for his brotherly relationship with the leader of the group. After Jureimon’s conversation he would see even Taichi as an enemy to get rid of. He would travel all over the Digital World, seeking for vengeance against the ones who made him suffer.

Taichi, the Dictator - he would turn into an abusive leader. The oppressive demeanour he had towards the other Chosen Children after the appearance of the crest of Courage would persist and develop. He would manage to control SkullGreymon's power and use it to get even more power. He would end forgetting about Etemon and his mission. Nothing would stop him from getting things to be the way he wants them to, no matter the costs. Probably, he would crush everyone who opposes to him, good or bad, with the help of a new acquired BlackWarGreymon.
Instead of letting Sora go to Yamato, he would oblige her to be with him. (Yes! 8D) Hikari would turn into a "weakling" with no courage to go against her brother's strong dark will.

xD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yami Yushima - Wears a Daemon-like robe, has the ends of his mustache twisted up like Snidely Whiplash, and drinks blood from the cups given him by YamiKamemon.