D-Gather Growth Chart Project

WarOmnimon

Rockin' Reinbotchi
D-Gather Growth Chart Project

I'm working on recording all the evolutions from the Partner Mode of the Digimon D-Gather (A Bandai Asia release which is the Tamers equilavent to the D-Terminal). This could turn out to be a major undertaking as there are 430+ Digimon on the D-Gather's Database Mode. I'm not sure how many of these will be actually obtainable in Partner Mode, but as you can see below there's quite a few evolutions I've recorded already.

Keep the following footnotes in mind when you're reading the evolution list, or it may end up being somewhat confusing.

-Digimon will only evolve in battle, just like the quest based devices.
-The Bad Care Adult will never evolve into any Perfect (From my understanding), and appears when the Hungry meter is lower than it should be.
-Any Adult (Not a Bad Care Adult obviously) can become any Perfect in that partner's chain. Any Ultimate can also become any Ultimate Mode Change in the partner's chain.
-Evolutions only occur when the partner is trained enough via the Training option. At first, only the Child will be available. With experience (Wins in Training and increases in the Power and Speed meters), the chart changes as follows. I may be exaggerating on the win amounts, I haven't kept an exact record of those. I'm pretty sure the Power and Speed requirements (Both must be at the level designated) are on the money, though.

Child -> Adult (10 Wins)
Child -> Adult -> Perfect (20-25 Wins, LV2)
Child -> Ultimate (30-35 Wins, LV3)
Child -> Ultimate -> Ultimate Mode Change (40-45 Wins, LV4)

As I stated before, this will be a tough growth chart to complete, so if anyone here has a D-Gather, feel free to pitch in. :)

Agumon
Bad Care Adult
Numemon
Adult
Flare Lizarmon

Tentomon
Bad Care Adult
Dokugumon

Patamon
Bad Care Adult
Pegasmon
Adult
Angemon
Perfect
Holy Angemon
Ultimate
Pharaohmon
Ultimate (Mode Change)
PrinceMamemon

Veemon
Bad Care Adult
Fladramon
Adult
V-Dramon
Geckomon
Mushamon
Perfect
Aero V-Dramon
Monzaemon
Tonosama Geckomon
Ultimate
Zanbamon
Magnamon
Ultimate (Mode Change)
Qinglongmon
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode

Armadimon
Adult
Ankylomon
Gorillamon
Perfect
Shakkoumon
Ultimate
Boltmon
Devitamamon
Ultimate (Mode Change)
Parasimon

Guilmon
Bad Care Adult
Nanimon
Adult
Growmon
Strikedramon
Perfect
Megalo Growmon
Super Starmon
Ultimate
Megidramon
Chaos Dukemon
Ultimate (Mode Change)
Zhuqiaomon
Dukemon Crimson Mode

Renamon
Adult
Youkomon
Ice Devimon
Perfect
Doumon
Santiramon

Impmon
Bad Care Adult
Sukamon
Adult
Evilmon
Ogremon
Perfect
Phantomon
Ultimate
Demon
Beelzebumon
Diablomon
Ultimate (Mode Change)
Armagemon
Beelzebumon Blast Mode

D.fulge

D Gather Growth Chart Project

Are they actual growth charts or just a list of characters? As in does anyone know the growth patterns and how to get what character sorta deal for v4?