Crests?

Darkmon

Crests?

We all know that each of the 01 Chosen Children has a crest: Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Love, etc...

What are the 02 children Crests? I know:

Daisuke - Miracles
Wallace - Destiny
Ken - Kindness

I read somewhere about Iori and Miyaki's representative Crests, but can't remember what they are ><

Help?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The 02 kids didn't have Crests, hence their having Digimentals. Ken, of course, is a rare case, and in a way, I don't really consider him as being a "02" kid, since he had adventures prior to meeting Daisuke, Miyako, Iori, and the others. It's like he's in between groups.

As for Wallace...he doesn't count, imo.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Wallace was before the 01 kids anyhow as he got Digimon before Taichi etc.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Vande;3705 said:
Wallace was before the 01 kids anyhow as he got Digimon before Taichi etc.
I don't know much about Wallace, even though I've seen the third movie. I swear, that movie is extremely vague to me and I don't remember much about it, outside of the music for the film.

September

Digimon Emperess
Daisuke dosnt have a crest. Wallace and Ken are special cases. The rest of the 02 kids dont have crests.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Couldn't you technically call his crest Miracles, since he's the one that was able to access the Digimental?

Parukeruru-san

Omega of Power
Scipio;3722 said:
Couldn't you technically call his crest Miracles, since he's the one that was able to access the Digimental?

Hikari's Holy Dramon released the Digimental of Fate to Wallis, evolving his Terriermon to the Holy Knight Rapidmon, he never had a Crest either. Takeru's Seraphimon released the Digimental of Miracles to Daisuke.

If you recall, Ken's Crest of Kindness was rebuilt into the Digimental of Miracles to hide it which was powering the Digimon Kaiser's fortress before Daisuke found and activated it when his Magnamon with Wormmon's energy defeated the Kaiser's Chimeramon. Once he returned to his true self his Crest of Kindness was given him and he later used it to keep his base from blowing up which didn't work actually, his and Daisuke's Paildramon prevented it. Daisuke never had a Crest, nor did the others from 02 except for Hikari and Takeru in Adventure along with the older six.