Couple of things I'm looking for...

Aerolite

Couple of things I'm looking for...

Hey all,

I'm not sure how active this forum is, as quite a few Digimon related forums that I've come across were rather dead. The latest-post dates tell me that activity has been recent however, so that's good enough for me. Anyways...

Ok, so I'm looking for two different things here, either of which I'd be willing to pay for, assuming a reasonable price. What I'm looking for is:

1) An American Adventure 02 (season 2) D-3 Digivice, either version 1 or 2 (actually aiming to get both, eventually). Must be Green and White in color (T.K's D-3), and should be in decent/best possible condition. I'd really like to get an original box+manual, but I figure that would up the price significantly, so I'm not too concerned about it.

2) A hard-copy, or high-resolution scan of the Toei Final 02 Poster, featuring all the Digi-Destined, and the couplings. If a hard-copy, it should be in decent condition, without any tears, stains, etc. The poster is shown here.

Ok, so yeah, that's what I'm after; hopefully someone can help me with at least one of the items. I actually tried to make this post somewhat official-looking for whatever reason, so if it sounds weird, that's why. ;)

Anyways, hope to hear from someone soon. :)

Aerolite.