Computer Went Dead...Again

ocmccormick

Midwest US Technician
Computer Went Dead...Again

Welp, here I go again...

My main Computer Tower went to pieces for it's final time this last weekend. Amazingly, I still happened to have our "Spare" HP Pavillion that my family bought in 1999 at an Office Deport store in Davenport, Iowa. The store is no longer there however (it's a Salvation Army Thrift Store now :( ).

My father and I took it to the local Computer Services place nearby. After a day, they realized the Windows XP Home Edition OS was corrupt. Today, we got a call from them saying that the Motherboard, the driving machine of the Sony VAIO that we paid over $1,000 for at Best Buy in Coralville, Iowa. It was a shame as it was the best PC we had ever.

We are in the process of getting a Custom-Built PC from Pasha Computer Services of Muscatine. They were the most reasonable folks we have done business with in quite some time now. The new one will have an Intel Core2 Duo Processor with Windows XP as the OS.

If you ever live near Muscatine, Iowa I would recommend Pasha Computer Services in Muscatine. They are great when it comes to Repairs and Service. Tell your friends and neighbors kiddies ^_^. Anyways, I will be back further more by this weekend for a short time at least. Depending on when dadio gets his IRS Tax Returns, we may get it in the Monday to Wednesday frame at earliest.

As I like to say, DATS East/Southeast Iowa-US Division is on temporary standby for the next three to four weeks unless notified, haha.

Also, for all of you that wanna see Next Week's NEW Episode of Digimon Data Squad, Disney Networks has launched a NEW WEB EXPERIENCE! Go to www.disney.com/dxd. You will have to Register for FREE before using the features on that website. This weeks NEW Episode is: "The Truth About Keenan." It is logged as Episode Number 019 of Season 5.

Have a Good Weekend and STAY WARM IN THE NORTH!!!!

O.C. McCormick
Muscatine, Iowa USA
"WILL IT EVER WARM UP IN THE MIDWEST!!!!!!!!"

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
mine was hacked yesterday :( and they left me 8 viruses. The shop fixed it, but it cost me (well, my mum) £80.

ocmccormick

Midwest US Technician
I know how that feels :(

Welp, We found a better deal on a Gateway at Best Buy. Very Nice PC.

I'm just trying not to break it :rolleyes:

That's All From Here...