CLICKABLES v2

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Uhm... What are clickables exactly? Is it like those games where you click link and person gets stuff from it? Or are they just like, badge type things? o.o I've been on a serious boredom streak lately, so if you still do stuff with them, and it helps to have me click stuff, lemme know and I will :3

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Uhm... What are clickables exactly? Is it like those games where you click link and person gets stuff from it? Or are they just like, badge type things? o.o I've been on a serious boredom streak lately, so if you still do stuff with them, and it helps to have me click stuff, lemme know and I will :3
They're basically pictures that you click to raise them. The post above is really outdated.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ah, so me clicking does help? And yes, I know it's outdated, but WE NEED ACTIVITY!... So I'm reviving threads. I'm not creative or cool enough for my own topics T_T

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah, so me clicking does help? And yes, I know it's outdated, but WE NEED ACTIVITY!... So I'm reviving threads. I'm not creative or cool enough for my own topics T_T
Yeah, clicking does help. The Pokemanz need to be fed berries if they were the ones I want in the post.

I'll update that post now. <3