Typesetting: Koroku
RAW Work: conman
Encoding: Koroku
Special Thanks: Scar & Benten
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg
Scar, digiboy123, Matze, Vande, and celestial

Comments
And now we're at the end. This has been an awesome series, and it's not one we'll forget soon (well, we can't, as we have the eventual movie to do...)

We had some trouble along the way, especially after Akaku and Zelsius left our team, but nevertheless, we've made it through.

I'd like to thank Futamaru for his awesome translating skills, and going out of his way to translate these, even though he'd rather be watching anime for FUN...

Thanks goes to Benten, who was willing to TLC the series. Whoever thought that a meeting in Xarda's channel would have such an awesome result? Benten is an awesome TLC, and this project would've never happened without her.

Thanks to Pazuzu for his amazing song translations. He can make even the most awkward song sound like true poetry~

Thanks to Zelsius and Nexus_Schwarz who both used their superior English skills to make a crisp and clean looking script.

Thanks to conman for jumping in at episode 5 and turning those horrible WMVs into something we could work from, and to Akaku for doing them before he left... and the other encoding work he did (Episodes 1-4)

Thanks to Scar, digiboy123, celestial, and Vande for always being on the top of their game and QCing the series. There were others, but if it wasn't for those 4, we'd probably have had a number of lines that didn't make sense. :-p

And I guess thanks to me (^o^) for timing the series, typesetting it (ooh, lots of work) and doing the encoding for episodes 5+ (it wasn't like I could screw the source much more xD).

And most of all... thanks to you guys for watching it! Seeing people pop into #dats and typing !cu10, !cu04, !cu03, !cu##... it's really great. We don't do many popular shows, and so it's really ego boosting when we see people coming in to leech our stuff :D

So that's it for Chocolate Underground... until the movie! See you then!

25ff35f0014b92f858de60f10860bb9d1090301885.jpg

PS: If DVDs come out for this series... we'll do DVD versions :3

BATCHES WILL COME ON MONDAY - THERE ARE A FEW MINOR CHANGES THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BATCH TORRENTS ON PLACES LIKE BOXTORRENTS OR WHEREVER. THANK YOU.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
*takes her share of the chocolate*

MU of the .avi will come in the morning unless someone beats me to it.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
No probs, i had hoped to get it up sooner but net has been playing up today.

(i recognise your avatar as a scan from my site) :p

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
So why did no one notice how I failed to credit Pazuzu?!?!