ChatBox Broke (Fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
ChatBox Broke (Fixed!)

As i'm the non-technical admin i can't fix the C-box *sweatdrop* there is an:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/dats/public_html/forums/misc.php(97) : eval()'d code(1072) : eval()'d code on line 2

Error coming up so if people can refrain from using it until someone can fix it.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I though, i'm again banned from ChatBox but not. I assume that syntax error appears whenever someone is trying to post a message?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Actually i said i'll drop that case, then Emi asked me where she was wrong (in order to my oppinion), so I only answer her. We weren't talking about what, You forced to drop.

Anyway, I don't want start that discussion again, so better will be if we will drop it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Will fix when I get home if it isn't already fixed. I need to make a number of upgrades/fixes.

And Nemo, unless you want to get a forum ban, I highly suggest you shut the fuck up.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Naru;69240 said:
when I get home
I work for a living ;)

Yeah, later, expect the forum to go down for about half an hour as I do a number of upgrades/fixes ^_^

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I fixed it. Sorry XD ^^; I was looking through the Admin CP to learn it better and I must have accidentally typed something in one of the boxes. I quickly noticed it though and removed it so everything seems to be fine now ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.