Changing the subject of a topic?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Changing the subject of a topic?

I have a thread that I'm going to post all my fanfics in, but I can't seem to change the title of the entire thread to update what is going on as a headline.

How do I do this, if at all possible? And if not, can an administrator do it?

EDIT: Oh crap, I just found a similar topic exactly like this one... is it possible to delete this?

EDIT2: Never mind. I see that you do have to request title changes. But mine is going to change pretty often... so it might become a pain in the (****) after a while...

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
AFAIK, You may change title of thread, when You're on Full Edit window, not Quick Edit. You may go to Full Edit window by pressing 'Edit' button twice (first time You will go to Quick Edit but second press will move You to Full Edit).

I wish, You understand, what i mean^^

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Nemomon said:
AFAIK, You may change title of thread, when You're on Full Edit window, not Quick Edit. You may go to Full Edit window by pressing 'Edit' button twice (first time You will go to Quick Edit but second press will move You to Full Edit).
That changes the name of your original post, not the thread title you started with.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Jared;49816 said:
What thread?

The "My fanfic thread" thread I set up in the Study. I want to change it to "Forward to the past (My fanfic thread)", and I tried full-edit mode, but that only changed the title of the post, not the topic.