Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMaster14

Cars

Hey, anyone here like cars? If so, which kinds?

My dad has a Mercedes CLS coupe and my mom is getting a Mercedes GL450 SUV(in the meantime she is driving my godfathers Jaguar XK convertible).

Oh and two of my bro in laws have exotic cars.

One has: Ferrari F430 Spyder, Ford GT racecar, Audi S8, Hummer H1, 2 motorcycles(harley and BMW), GMC Denali, Range Rover Sport HSE, tricked out Ford Expedition, and maybe even some more I don't know about, lol.
He may be selling the FerrariF430 and getting the Ferrari California Spyder, which is a nicer Ferrari.

The other has: Ferrari 575 Maranello, Bentley Arnage.

I have pictures of most of the cars if anyone wants.

But, lets discuss cars!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
You aint starting this here as well - i warned you at another forum about showing off, here i can do something about it.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Vande;63487 said:
You aint starting this here as well - i warned you at another forum about showing off, here i can do something about it.

...so, is this going to be locked, or something? You said you were going to "do something about it"... but nothing's been "done"...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
tricky77puzzle;63502 said:
...so, is this going to be locked, or something? You said you were going to "do something about it"... but nothing's been "done"...

I said i CAN do something about it not that i was going to do something about it there and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.