Cannot access from FF

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Cannot access from FF

Beauty ERROR 500:

[spoilbox]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forums.dats.us and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/spoilbox]

when i'm trying access DATS from FF (still second). Currenty i'm posting using Flock.

EDIT: Finally after sixth reload i have access.. >_>. Please Lock.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We're currently running low on resources, and so things are being a tad slow. This is normally due to a "release rush" and normally dies down within a half hour or so. :)

Nemomon

But Flock eat RAM &c 2 times more than FF and i logged in using Flock but in the same time i didn't logged in using FF.

Anyway, thanks :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You just lucked out on when you tried to using Flock versus FireFox... the server can only hold so many connections at once, and when you tried with Flock, you just got lucky.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
IE is just as bad Nemo - i've had issues with access n slow running for quite sometime. Just a case of having to live with it.

Nemomon

I'm using FireFox and Flock. Both of them are for different sites and other things. My bro is using IE, so i know from first hand, why i don't like it.