Can you do me a faver

BreathOfFire

Anime Killer

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
A few staff members have thought and prodded at the idea.

This series is not on our listed to be subbed at the moment.

If we ever do decide to pick up Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, you'll find out when the first episode is released, but don't get your hopes up.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
That or in the Status Updates, it depends on a few factors (i've asked for it anyhow ^^)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The main problem is that we don't have a translator that is for sure interested in working on it. We have one guy that *might* be interested, but he's also pretty busy with school at the moment, and doesn't have much time to dedicate to fansubbing.

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Depends on how many YGO fans want this show subbed, I *might* do it if the response is good.

I'm a pretty good YGO player myself as well.

Oh, did I just leave another hint here?

*runs*

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I have heard hints that there is another group (or a group of groups) that is going to try and get this done.

So unless you're really into it flyboy, I think you're off the hook. ;)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
NebsTV are doing GX, so it is probably safe to assume they'll do 5D (after ages, and they always look boring, like Times News Roman and no colour)

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Anyhow, let's just wait how good the first episode is and how many people wants this show subbed.

hwarangoo

Journalists
lets wait for it. thats a good idea.
If those synchro cards are cool ill start collecting yu gi oh cards again.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Johnzaloog;31210 said:
NebsTV are doing GX, so it is probably safe to assume they'll do 5D (after ages, and they always look boring, like Times News Roman and no colour)
They're looking to work with other groups as well.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Janime helps too, though they take 5-??? days to right a review rather than a script, but it helps.