Can I....

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Can I....

Can I jump right into Phoenix Wright 2 or 3 or do I have to play them in order? I've wanted to get one of them to try (Great reviews...) but number 1 is like 30$ every where and the other two are around 15$ every where I looked.
So, can I understand whats happening if I just buy 2 or 3?
:confused:

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
You can start with PW2 just as well. Don't know about 3, but I started with 2, too, and it's like reading Leon in the wrong order. You may not know all the characters, but you'll get to know them, and it's not a necessity to solve the cases.

If you have the chance, though, I'd definitely recommend starting with the first anyway.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I'm about halfway through the silly arsed Circus case in PW2 and so far I prefer the first game a whole lot. I can't WAIT for the last case though (Then get through PW3 and Apollo Justice).

But, yeah, they're like books, they tend to be alot more interesting when you know what's going on though they can all stand alone. Phoenix tends to recap through the cases on who's who and reminisce on past events.

... I totally want an Edgeworth figure/plushie XD

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I started with the 2nd one on accident... XD I was fine though. I'd definitely say that you should save 3 until after you've played the first two if you want to get the whole picture at the best it offers though.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Yeah, I just wanted to know if I could understand it from 2, and apperintly I can, thanks! (goes to amazon to order)