Burst Mode Auras

Ingrimm

Burst Mode Auras

I read that Rosemon Burst Mode "wears the aura of love and beauty". I wonder if the auras of the other Burst Modes also have this kind of "meaning"... Is there anything about it in their respective profiles?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Shining Celebi;500 said:
Mirage Gaogamon BM -> Planet.

Really...? I always thought it was the moon. With his moon shaped staff, Full Moon Blaster, etc.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
A Planet Aura, referring to the Stars and such. Therfore Lizard is the Sun., Dog the Stars.

Also yeah for Love and Beauty kicking butt !

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
digiboy123;501 said:
Really...? I always thought it was the moon. With his moon shaped staff, Full Moon Blaster, etc.

That's the vibe i was getting too. Wolfves howl at the moon.

This is how i've seen it:
Sgmon-Sun
Mgmon-Moon
Rosemon-Light(White rose)
Ravemon-Dark

Ingrimm

Shine Greymon Burst Mode
Shine Greymon's temporary form from Burst Evolution, It's a special form covered by a blazing high energy aura, of a solar class. Its special attacks are, Shine Greymon's sword and shield are united with flame, its large sword is known as, "Corona Blaze Sword," that explosively increases power, "Final Shining Burst," where it gathers all its strength and causes a gigantic explosion, and "Torriddovaisu"* where it shoots scorching bullets made out of flame.

Mirage Gaogamon Burst Mode

Mirage Gaogamon's temporary form from Burst Evolution, It's a special form where Mirage Gaogamon and its weapon is covered by high energy aura, of a planetary class. Its attacks are, "Full Moon Meteor Impact", where it throws a photosphere filled with energy of a planetary class at the enemy, "Final Mirage Burst", where it releases the power concealed in its weapon, it cuts and tears with its crescent shaped energy sword, "Luna Haken (Hook) Slasher".

Ravemon Burst Mode

Ravemon's temporary form from Burst Evolution, it's a special form where it absorbs the energy in the atmosphere, creating its aura. Its attacks are, "Musou Tenshou Yoku no Jin" ( Matchless Tenshou* Wing Battle Formation), where its wings expand and it shoots a dark purple aura, "Dotou Yami Kumo no Mai" (Dance of the Surging Dark Cloud), where in frightening excitement it dances wildly with anger, and "Raikou Issen no Tsuki" (Lightning Flash Thrust), where it thrusts the enemy with dark purple aura, like thunder.

Rosemon Burst Mode

Rosemon with Burst Evolution
temporarily reached to the limit of its ability
it wears the aura of love and beauty
it is a special form

All done by SakuyamonX
(http://thedigiport.com/newsfile.php?start_from=96&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&)
(http://withthewill.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=dkg9su1qg1314mg92fd4s0ra45&topic=3110.0)

Thank you for the tip, ShiningCelebi!

Sounds actually quite sexist (again):
Sun-Planets-Atmosphere <-> Love and Beauty...

Therefore I like the versions of Johnzaloog and Royal_Knight way better...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Are you suprosed about the profiles being sexist after all the things in the past.
They didn´t even give the Rosmon BM Sprites additional Tifarets. And that Profile of her is quite uncreative.

Ingrimm

At least Raramon reached all the levels that the main Digimon reached.
Except of Raramon Burst Mode...
raraburstwa9.jpg

But I guess that's probably good.