Burst Evolution Song

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Burst Evolution Song

Anyone know, what's title of that song? It's from first Rosemon and Ravemon Burst Evolution. Title will be enough but if someone have it, he or she may upload it.

~ Thanks ~

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
;_;

We call it Burst Mode Latin Opera.

There was never a Savers OST 2, so it was never released.

;_;

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I was gonna peice it together using the anime (Using places where there were no characters talking, but there would still be SFX), but then things got screwed up and I lost everything. I've never gotten the willpower to start it again >>

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
The program I use is Sony Vegas, but thats not something you can download. Anything that can edit video should work, not all of them can render it to MP3, but you can get audio from it later anyway.

If you rip the audio first, that might be easier. Put it into an audio-mixing program of some sort.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
http://ffversusxiii.net/downloads/audio/drammatica/YokoShimomura_Somnus.mp3

drammaticacdcase.jpg

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
That reminds me. The overall style of music from Savers is different than previous seasons. It's got a different feel to it, in general. I guess it's because of the difference in the target audience... But I could be wrong...

Does anyone know who did the soundtrack? When I d/led it, it just said Digimon Savers for the Artist...

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
It's a shame that you lost everything Hagaren. I was really looking forward to that piece. Hopefully if a new season comes out in the future, they'll either decide to use music from Savers or a new OST will have some Savers music as a bonus.