bladesworn´s Birthday~

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Happy Birthday to our (temporary) overlord bladesworn~ \(^o^)/
Everyone bow to him! (Hey, why didn´t anyone bow to me when I had birthday?! xD)
Hope you have a good one~ ^^

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Happy Birthday to our (temporary) overlord bladesworn~ \(^o^)/
Everyone bow to him! (Hey, why didn´t anyone bow to me when I had birthday?! xD)
Hope you have a good one~ ^^

Thanks Matze~

They didn't bow to you because you weren't clever enough to get someone else to suggest that others bow to you. Which is exactly what I just got you to do. Don't worry, I'll return the favor when it's your birthday.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Thanks Matze~

They didn't bow to you because you weren't clever enough to get someone else to suggest that others bow to you. Which is exactly what I just got you to do. Don't worry, I'll return the favor when it's your birthday.

Oh, not clever enough? You really underestimate me ^^ Because I also got someone else to suggest that others bow to me (even if I have to wait about 7 months and 5 days ^^" - Let´s see if you can remember xD) xP

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh, not clever enough? You really underestimate me ^^ Because I also got someone else to suggest that others bow to me (even if I have to wait about 7 months and 5 days ^^" - Let´s see if you can remember xD) xP

I would of returned the favor even if you hadn't of said anything about why no one else bowed to you. I never let a favor go unpaid, even if I used manipulation to get it.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I know it's not really your birthday anymore, but I did comment on your facebook. Just forgot to check here... oops..... Anyway, Happy birthday again blade~

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes everyone, you people are all awesome.