Black Wii

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Well, this is kindly old news, but since it's new, it'll be a while before the rest of the world gets it. Probably around Christmas time, most likely.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Not like I care. I'm not gonna get a new Wii just because it's got a new color. My Wii works fine. Now, if it broke, that'd be different. Then I would.

I'm not gonna get a new wii just because of a different color either. I just thought I'd post the link so that people who are waiting for different colors know that they are in fact coming.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Crimson would be cool. My DS is light blue. A Wii that Color would be nice too. But I still wouldn't buy it as long as the one I have now works.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
Hmmm i never thought about a crimson Wii...but I still want a red Wii and I refuse to get a Wii until it''s in my favorite color....but the black Wii is very sexy.

Cael

Kaitou_Yahiko;100688 said:

No. Nintendo always releases more colors after I get their systems and its always in colors I like and it sucked when I was younger because I had absolutely no way of getting them. I really wanted the red SP ;-;
but I've waited and guess what? I got a Red DS and a Crimson DS Lite and I will have a Red Wii.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that they made a Red DSi. Thank God I didn't buy that yet!

Cael

Yes...but I draw the line wth some stuff...like with the Red PSP.

1. It's ugly.
2. Kratos' face is on it. Boo.

Then when I was customizing laptops. The sample pictures of the red laptops did them no justice at all. I was like pass!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Eww you can't paint it... it wouldn't have that metallic look... :(