Beyblade Season 3 Raw

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Beyblade Season 3 Raw

Anyone know where I can find the Japanese raw version of Beyblade Season 3, or Beyblade G-Revolution as it's called in US? Be it bittorent, whatever, I just need raw episodes. lol. Also, creditless ops and endings work too.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
I just searched over 60 torrent sites and could not find the third series of Bakuten Shoot (the japanese name of beyblade) anywhere. I could only find the first season, sorry.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Aww man, that sucks...okay, I change the request...ANY BEYBLADE SERIES IN JAPANESE! It's a great anime and needs its own uncut DVDs! (they even stopped selling the English DVDs of season 3, they stopped at vol4, 11 eps when there's 51! How-HOW IS AN AMVER GONNA LIVE WITH NO DVD QUALITY EPS!) ............er...ahem...ignore my rant XD

ChikoritaKaizer

There's this torrent, 'though I'm not sure whether it's japanese or english, but it does use the Japanese name of the show in the description of the files. Other than torrents that have 1-10, or 11-20, that's all I could find.

Note: I have all three seasons of the english dub, if you want I could upload some of 'em.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Are there any subtitled eps anyplace of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 or Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution? I never got to see all of G Revolution.

ChikoritaKaizer

I only saw episode 1 subbed, and I'm pretty sure that's it. I don't think Bakuten Shoot was ever really subbed.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
ChikoritaKaizer;1933 said:
Note: I have all three seasons of the english dub, if you want I could upload some of 'em.

Hmm your English eps...do they have logos on them? I'm trying to find any non logo clips I can find...I'm planning to make a Max tribute in G Revolution and logos = death to AMVers. Thanks and thanks in advance.

ChikoritaKaizer

Kazemon15;1984 said:
Hmm your English eps...do they have logos on them? I'm trying to find any non logo clips I can find...I'm planning to make a Max tribute in G Revolution and logos = death to AMVers. Thanks and thanks in advance.

They have to Toonami logo in the upper right unfortunately. But I searched a lot of torrent sites and these were the only Beyblade episodes that had the whole series, that I could find. They took over a month to download, too, not many seeds.

DrLucky

ChikoritaKaizer;1933 said:
There's this torrent, 'though I'm not sure whether it's japanese or english, but it does use the Japanese name of the show in the description of the files. Other than torrents that have 1-10, or 11-20, that's all I could find.

I have all the episodes as well, but I'm looking for a good quality episode of g revolution #39. Anyone on the hunt for good episodes knows that the popularly released one has a large watermark, some kind of text box on it...
Looks like this:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/BeyUKforum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5132798

Does the one you own have the same mark on it, or do you, by wonderful chance, have a better one?