Best DS Digimon game

The Sixth Kakorat

Best DS Digimon game

I wanna buy a Digimon game for the DS and as far as I know, the only ones are Digimon World and Digimon Dawn/Dusk. Which one do you think is better? If its Dawn/Dusk, then I'll choose between the two, but if it's World, then I'll get that.

So, which do you prefer?

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Dawn/Dusk are sequels to World and includes a ton more Digimon along with changes to the battle system that gives it longer play value. In World, it's really easy to max all of your Digimon's stats after a certain point. ^^;
But the greater amount of Digimon you can get in Dawn/Dusk pretty much speaks for everything. It's like choosing between Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Pokemon Gold/Silver ._.;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I prefer the original Digimon World DS rather then Dusk. Didn't have to wander back n forth so bloody much to heal and get to the farm.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
What are you talking about? You don't really have to do much wandering at all in Dusk/Dawn. Once you know your way around, it's really easy. In fact, when you get into the later parts of the game, the big healing items seem cheap. You can just use those!

Plus, there's many Digimon that can heal.

As for the farm... will you ever really use a digimon you put in the farm? I dunno about you, but I'd rather use those that I trained. Kinda like an emotional attachment. I put my time and effort into them, so I don't want to give them up. It's the only reason why I still have MirageGaogamon Burst Mode in my party, despite the fact that he's maxed out on levels and I can't really degenerate him (lack the DNA requirement). It's because I spent so much work on training him. He never actually left my party. Same with my Lucemon. It was a Pagumon once... went all the way to Vamdemon, then I degenerated and fused with Angemon.

Lillithmon too! I don't wanna get rid of them. I worked too hard to get them. The ones in the farm? Meh. I'll just have them shinka when they max out, degenerate when they reach the end of their line...

SpiritBoy

The ones in the farm hardly level, or maybe I just suck?
On topic, D\D are much better, it just feels more polished. And, no annoying intro, and you start with 3 digimons.

Frozen Twins

Betamon X: Yeah for the non-annoying intro!

Personally, I was annoyed by some of the evolutions in Dusk, but everything else besides the fact that you can't cheat with the farms was great.

Frozen Twins

I know, but Betamon doesn't have his linear up to Metal or GigaSeadramon, and the really pissed me off. As well as the fact that I hate it when linears don't get there Mega's as in Gomamon. You also can't get Guilmon in Dusk. It stinks like Raremon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Oh come on, alternate lines are fun. The ones in the Anime are just one of many lines.

And YukiAgumon "stole" Betamon´s Evos if you are looking for them.

Popoman

In italy there isn't any Digimon DS games....and i haven't got a paypal to buy it on ebay.....now i'm asking to a my friends if he can buy it for me....