Berserker's Red Eyes

Rocknote

Banned
Berserker's Red Eyes

Do everyone remember the scene of Rockman's first Tribe On?

The first time he Tribe On into Berserker his eyes is glowing red in color! But, the later episodes Berserker didn't have red glowing eyes anymore.

What do you guys thinking about his red eyes? I think his red eyes is pretty cool!

zeroin

A Misora fan
I think they're cool too, but I'm getting tired of those kind of eyes because every time I see someone going bersek or evil in a game or anime their eyes always turn red.

Trivial

That's just normal things
Some "Berserk" things should stick with evil things like deep red glowing eyes like that
I wish that he always have those good eyes when he transformed into Berserk

Rocknote

Banned
Berserker in the past is one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury.

So the red eyes looks suitable for Berserker.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Did he manage to control that Berserker form better? Because if so, that might be the reason.
Kinda like Vritramon in Digimon Frontier, who also had red eyes when he was out of control.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MugenSeiRyuu said:
Did he manage to control that Berserker form better?
Yeah, in episode 8 Subaru finds he needs to master the Sword of Berserk in order for "Rockman" to control his own power.

Only reason I can think his eyes glowed in the first place was because Subaru was actually unconscious when the power awakened. So his body and soul were fighting without his brain at the time.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Berserkers go berserk, or in a angry state. It makes sense for him to have red eyes. Berserker's spirit seemed to grasp him at the time, but now he can control it well and...it becomes a instant fight-finisher. How unfortunate.

Trivial

Rocknote said:
Berserker with red eyes seems stronger and bloodthirsty

I really agree
Remember that when a chara is in Berserk Mode, he could make double or triple damage for a usual attack

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;40674 said:
I really agree
Remember that when a chara is in Berserk Mode, he could make double or triple damage for a usual attack

Yup! That time he only uses one attack to stop Burai's attack and finish him off with one attack too.

Trivial

He was like a real killer back there in Tribe 4
I really love it
A Thunder Slash is enough to win the battle

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Fits the Description of a Berserker: Uncontrollable, but extremely powerfull when in Berserker Rage. Usually the only way to stop a Berseker is to kill him/her.