Beast Spirit Evolution Cries

Spikes17

Beast Spirit Evolution Cries

Just wondering what everyone else thinks, do you think, during Beast Spirit Evolutions (also Takuya and Koji's Fusion Evolution), that they are screaming in pain, or battle cries?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I always liked Kouji's when doing that final evolution of his (the one that only he and Takuya had when using all the spirits). I have no idea why, though.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Don't have no idea. Maybe because they're taking on 'beast' spirits, thus the beast in them making them yell?

I always thought that was a cool thing they added.

guilmon93950

I always thought it was cooler if it were a cry of pain, showing the vast amount of power their body is being pumped with, and the vast bodily changes they are undergoing.

celestial_sacred

Nah.. If they're screaming in pain, it's rather pathetic. >_> I think it's more like a shouting-when-releasing-the-energy-within. You don't keep silent when you punch or kick, right? Something like that.

Akira

People
I've only seen the dub, but I was always annoyed by Takuya's screaming, even when doing human spirit evolution he would go "Arrrgh agunimon!" I think they are half screaming and half battle crying, as the new power is surging through them.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I always thought it was pain. Kouji turning into Kendogarurumon (unsure of japanese name) was the first time I really noticed it and I thought he must be in great pain. His spine was curving, he grew a tail and his face extricated. Must be painful.

GordoBaggins

I figure it's pain. Beast spirits have always been hard to control to begin with, and transforming into one probably doesn't tickle.

KingBurgermon

I think it's a mix of both. As celestial said, it could be just a type of yell, like when you do karate or something. But, I think that it's just all that power flowing through them makes them yell, not necessarily out of pain.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Johnzaloog;1011 said:
I always thought it was pain. Kouji turning into Kendogarurumon (unsure of japanese name) was the first time I really noticed it and I thought he must be in great pain. His spine was curving, he grew a tail and his face extricated. Must be painful.

lol Garmmon.

I'd have to say both too. Since Bokomon did state it was an inner beast within...and plus, they did loose control when they first evolved. (Minus Izumi and Kouichi, girl power and cuz Kouichi is just plain cool. XD ..Then again, Duskmon was stronger than the average beast, so many that's why too)

Plus, their physical forums becoming jagged as they evolved looks pretty painful to me!