Battle Rev. !!!

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Battle Rev. !!!

Who has it and wat do you think of it?

The "semi role play suck" not much to it. more like stadium.

Wifi makes the game. The wifi option pretty sweet.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I've got it, and I'm having fun with it. Haven't played it in a couple of days because I'm working on a new double battle team. And I still need to work on my Mew for the 100-trainer Stargazer Colosseum.

The high point on Wi-Fi was this one battle when my Torterra singlehandedly took out some guy's Mewtwo, Heatran, and Giratina (well, he would've taken Giratina if the guy hadn't given in). But it was great. XD

Tsum

Considering I don't have a Wii yet, it makes sense that I shouldn't have the game, right?

Well, regardless of whether or not I get the system sometime this year, I'm at least going to get this game, and stare at it until I get one.... >_>

Ah well. I'll be working on my team in the mean time.....

Elecmon

All the more reason for me to buy a Wii. Aside from the Digimon Wii game. I'm looking forward to playing this game.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I have the game. It's not bad, but I wish there sould have been Stadium-like minigames in it as well, take adventage of the wii remote more. And do I have to BUY hair? I JUST WANT BLACK HAIR!!!!! Either I haven't unlocked it or it doesn't exist (I keep forgetting to see if the rival trainers ever have black hair...).

I've had one blackout and I acedentally turned the Wii off ON THE SAME TOURNAMENT T_T

besides that, it's great =D

Kazu

Hagaren Gao;4847 said:
I have the game. It's not bad, but I wish there sould have been Stadium-like minigames in it as well, take adventage of the wii remote more. And do I have to BUY hair? I JUST WANT BLACK HAIR!!!!! Either I haven't unlocked it or it doesn't exist (I keep forgetting to see if the rival trainers ever have black hair...).

I've had one blackout and I acedentally turned the Wii off ON THE SAME TOURNAMENT T_T

besides that, it's great =D
I forgot when but eventually you should be able to unlock this silver black hair or w/e

Airdra;4488 said:
I've got it, and I'm having fun with it. Haven't played it in a couple of days because I'm working on a new double battle team. And I still need to work on my Mew for the 100-trainer Stargazer Colosseum.

The high point on Wi-Fi was this one battle when my Torterra singlehandedly took out some guy's Mewtwo, Heatran, and Giratina (well, he would've taken Giratina if the guy hadn't given in). But it was great. XD

Stargazer is the not the 100 battle, that is the Courtyard, which I beat after the second attempt. My God that was the most horrible experience I ever did. It wasn't hard, just really really really long and sort of annoying. I lost my first attempt after getting 77 wins >.< DAMN YOU FOG!!!!!! Big tip, use a Ttar or Groudon/Kyogre when facing this particular stage. The fog kills your accuracy, my pokemon died out there because all of them kept missing.

Well anyway I think for me the Stargazer Colosseum posed the real challenge. After the 4th set it got pretty hard, since I decided not to use Ubers, Except for the very last battle, where I pwned everything with my Jolteon.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Oops, my mistake. XD Part of my problem with the 100 Trainer thing is that I have horrible, horrible luck with the wheel thing.