Bass

faqcorner

Bass

What do you think happened to him?... I know his HISTORY, but what do you guys think what happened during the years between MMBN/RM.EXE and MMSF/RnR

>_>'

like what he did all day in the Undernet, etc.
...and I really wonder how he's gonna be incorperated (if at all) into RnR....

what do you guys think?

Dengar

No... Bass was definitely deleted. End of story.

Seriously, don't challenge this. I played the BN to death, several times. I know what happens.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
What happened to him in the anime? I lost interest in EXE after his first disappearance and the manga seems to stray a bit from what I've heard. I'm told he showed up again, but I'm to busy/lazy/burnt out to catch up with it again.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Exactly how many more navis like Bass are there in RnR. None really, only navis that how special jobs. So I'm guessing all of those types navis were deleted when the internet was taken out.

faqcorner

Dengar;13120 said:
No... Bass was definitely deleted. End of story.

Seriously, don't challenge this. I played the BN to death, several times. I know what happens.
I played it a couple times myself, and read whole bunch of guides...

mostly he just gets DEFEATED and RETREATS, never said anything about delete....otherwise I would have DELETED him when he was fused w/ Gospel in Secret Areas in MMBN3, so yea

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
What happened to Forte? The same that happened to Blues, Roll, Gutsman and that other one that has absolutely no use, and all the other non-useful-in-real-world navis: He got delet'd. Not by the humans of the game. By Capcom that was as lazy as usual, and decided not to connect the canons...as usual <_<

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
After Netto, Mayru, and everyone became wrinkly old people and died their navi's would either go to their kids, who probably never uses them, or more than likely it's like everything else; technology advanced so far along Rockman and everyone were concidered out of date and either fazed out into nothing, got deleted, or... just stopped working like most "old" technology.

The closest ...thing.. I can think to compare it to is Cortana from Halo. It states in one of the books after her super computer-like mind absorbs so much, after awhile the AIs just break down and their life span blinks out. I could picture it being something like that. RnR isss...what, 100 later? I'm sure they weren't built to be immortal. Programs glitch, catch viruses, corupt themselves and crash.

Maybe Forte, Rockman, Blues and everyone had the epic battle of the century in a game Capcom wont let us in on and destroyed one another.. who knows o_o

Dengar

faqcorner;13139 said:
I played it a couple times myself, and read whole bunch of guides...

mostly he just gets DEFEATED and RETREATS, never said anything about delete....otherwise I would have DELETED him when he was fused w/ Gospel in Secret Areas in MMBN3, so yea

Dude, play BN6, Bass gets deleted.

nahxela

Subaru Stelar;13131 said:
Exactly how many more navis like Bass are there in RnR. None really, only navis that how special jobs. So I'm guessing all of those types navis were deleted when the internet was taken out.
Technically there's Bly ^_^

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
nahxela;13264 said:
Technically there's Bly ^_^

Bly's a "Denpa Ningen" or a EM Wave Human, not a navi. And RnR is set in the year 220X, where as EXE was set in 200X, so that's 200 years.

I don't know what happened to Forte in the game, but he makes his last appearance in the anime at the end of Stream. I don't remember seeing him in Beast or Beast+...

Argh, I wanna play BN6 ;_;

Dengar

Well, you face Bass three times during side quests in BN6. The last two times are during the postgame. After the third battle, Bass is deleted. And no, he doesn't 'retreat' or 'disappear', he actually gets deleted.

faqcorner

Dengar;13304 said:
Well, you face Bass three times during side quests in BN6. The last two times are during the postgame. After the third battle, Bass is deleted. And no, he doesn't 'retreat' or 'disappear', he actually gets deleted.

:/ side quest...not main plot, there's a difference

Dengar

Shit, dude. Just because it's not the main plot doesn't mean it's not canon.

Shit dude, Bass is gone, he's never coming back, deal with it. Don't act all childish just because you're wrong.

faqcorner

Dengar;13353 said:
Shit, dude. Just because it's not the main plot doesn't mean it's not canon.

Shit dude, Bass is gone, he's never coming back, deal with it. Don't act all childish just because you're wrong.
you don't have to talk back for one
two I can believe whatever I want
three don't act so childish even IF I'm wrong I can be however I want
four technically I'm still a kid so you can't really tell me not to be childish -_-'

Dengar

Ok, that was a bit over the top.

Still, he did do that explodey thing that always happens when a Navi gets deleted.

faqcorner

Akai Shuichi;13366 said:
All of them.

...well he really wasn't deleted in all of them if he died in the first one, how do you fight him again if he was deleted....so then WHEN was he REALLY deleted? :confused: