Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution Episode 01 [DVD] (XviD)

Takao

Episode 01 [DVD] (XviD)

[DATS&ZP] Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution - 01 [XviD][90CE9AE7].avi
File Size: 233.23MB
Release Date: August 9, 2008
Trigger: !grev01
Torrent: Click Here

Credits
Translation: Metapod
Timing: Zanon
Editing: Metapod, Zanon
Encoding: Zanon
Raw Provider: Zanon
Typesetting: Koroku
Karaoke: Koroku & Scar
Logo: gtkzero & hackerTamer
QC:
sheep.jpg

Joint Information
This is a joint with ZeroPositive. Without them, this wouldn't be possible :3

Comments
Ahhhh... G-Rev episode 1... thought the day would never come.

We had this episode basically int he form it is today... 6, 7, 8 months ago maybe. But this and that and more of this and more of that and lots of this and lots of that all held it up, until eventually we dropped the project.

Well, then Zanon showed back up and he somehow convinced me that maybe there was hope!

And well, I guess he was right, because here's the first episode. Hope you all enjoy it!

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Yay. =3 I've been waiting for this. Great job, team! XD Now I'm glad I suggested to Zanon to join up with DATS. :-p

Draco Ryuu

I just watched this episode and I relised that I alredy say it in english, it's called Bayblade G Revolution. Just thought you'd like to know.

shangoa

Hey great upload but there is this one question on my mind. Will this anime continue to be uploaded all the way to the end or will it just be and remain just this one episode? I ask this because I can't be asked to get excited about something I like but will not be able to get to the end.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
shangoa;65885 said:
Hey great upload but there is this one question on my mind. Will this anime continue to be uploaded all the way to the end or will it just be and remain just this one episode? I ask this because I can't be asked to get excited about something I like but will not be able to get to the end.

All fansubbing groups hope to get to the end of a show... but sometimes that just never happens.

We hope to bring you the full series, but no one can guarantee it.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Draco Ryuu;65600 said:
I just watched this episode and I relised that I alredy say it in english, it's called Bayblade G Revolution. Just thought you'd like to know.

...I'm sure they realize this. It says "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution" in the title. -_-

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The torrent is long dead. We'll make a new torrent when we release episode 3.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I should check the second page next time. D: Nevermind about this post. I was responding to a post on the previous page without checking this one.