Bad Results TT_TT

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Bad Results TT_TT

I posted this on my LJ, I'll just quote it.

My results were just plain bad TT_TT.

German: E
History: D
Chemistry: E

The Chemistry was expected, but the others were screwy. The History was marked in 3 parts, coursework got an A, essay on early communist russia D, and U (like an F) on Tudor history, screwy. And my german was just wrong, we're sending it back for remarking, I should have atleast a high D. Oh well, my dad's gonna kill me.

I'm gonna go emo now :(

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Crap - those are not good at all i'd hate to be in your shoes right now.

celestial_sacred

That's like millions of arrows through the heart! I really hope you'll get a better grade after the remarking of your German paper. Good luck!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
celestial_sacred;66039 said:
That's like millions of arrows through the heart! I really hope you'll get a better grade after the remarking of your German paper. Good luck!

That is the most accurate description ever!

Yeah, I'll resit them anyway, but I should have got atleast a C really.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
So what does the U really stand for? (My best guess right now is "unacceptable.")

And yeah, that sucks. I'm disappointed enough when I get a B+ in English (Here in Canada, that's a 78. And it was 78 first, so I just say it's a B+). But to get E's? I don't even know what those are! (The lowest grade we have here is D [50%]. Below that, it's just "fail", or "remedial".)

Ooh, necro alert. I'm sorry... I was just bored.

Trivial

Eeeeh?
How could that be?
That must be bad for you
Better take the remedial of it seriously (if available)

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Aww...That sucks >< I'm sorry T~T *hugs* I hope you feel better and the remarking gets you a better grade...

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Wow. :x

That's some pretty tough marks there. Any way to make up for it, or are you still able to continue on in some way?

Michelle

Well, if you had studied harder in the first place you wouldn't have scored marks like those. The cause of a result emenates from the root. Unless you want to continue degrading like that, then you had better push away all the lazy thoughts and get on with studying. I am not trying to say that I am all that hard-working sort, or else I wouldn't be sitting infront of the computer daily. Whether or not you find a good job in future lies in your hands.

Hopefully you would think through this and do better in future.

PS- Don't say that I am taking this too seriously, it is meant to be serious. I know you know what I meant.