ATTENTION ANYONE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA (!!)

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
ATTENTION ANYONE WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA (!!)

Wanna do me a favor?
http://www.isubscribe.com.au/title_info.cfm?prodID=15342
Only ships to Australia and New Zealand. I do not live in either. :(
Vande and I have been looking for the frontier manga forever. If you order it for me (I'll provide the funds even =D) and then ship it to me, then yay =D
Again, I'll pay for all of it. I just don't have any way to get it myself =1
Would be greatly appreciated. ;_;!
(Two copies if you please :))

taxan

It looks like they ship anywhere.

From the FAQ/Help page

35. is the delivery charge included for U.S. orders?

Yes, absolutely all prices listed on iSUBSCRiBE include delivery and handling charges to any country in the world.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Ahem. There's more than 2 volumes you know. =/ I think there's 3/4 altogether.

Oh, mark me down for a set too. I've been searching also. ^^

Jedi_Amara

Penguin
If anyone wants anything email me (ja at ryux dot net) with FULL details. I'm too busy for forums at the moment and I don't have time to chase up details from you.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I might be able to do it for you. Just gotta withdraw some money into my paypal account. PM me with your details or email at miforever_29 @ hotmail . com (remove spaces), k? ^_^

Jedi_Amara

Penguin
Do you guys still want these? If so, and you want me to do it, I'll need an email containing:

- number of copies
- shipping addresses

I can then let you know the shipping costs and my Paypal address.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Sorry my Dentist took the money for these - lucky i got one of my payments through so (emails you for mine)

Jedi_Amara

Penguin
I've had orders from Vande and digiboy. Anyone else? If not, then I'm just waiting on digiboy's payment and will order them as soon as I get it.

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
I didn't have enough money in my last few paychecks, so I'll have to cancel mine. =1
Oh well~ There's always the anime.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Frontier manga?! D:

I might try for this, but it has to go through Mom first, so give me a bit to figure it out, please?

...I can't even find the manga on that site. All it came up with was Pokemon Battle Frontier...

2dere

Shasta Beast
Wow. I'm not sure what you guys were after but I'm stoked to come across the Pokemon Adventures manga. I'm a kiwi so shipping shan't be a problem I'm just guttered I spent me spare monies on Phantom Hourglass and Gyakuten Saiban 3. ( Yeah I wanted to get the jap version to feel extra cool.)

Jade

are you referring to digimon frontiers manga?

i saw two volumes in one pack at my local newsagent. lmk if ypoiu want them :/