Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

syrg

Application

Sorry, I have no idea where to put this or who to PM, so hopefully someone can answer...
I saw that the latest status report had about 20 episodes stuck on TL check, so I thought I might be able to help, if you need it. I'm not sure how long that TL check might take, but whether fast or slow, I can help somehow.
hopefully someone will see this, thanks!

-syrg

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
I'm not the one who gets to decide whether you get the position or not, this is just my curiosity speaking. Do you have any previous experience? And what level would you rate yourself at? Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
onkeikun;9524 said:
I'm not the one who gets to decide whether you get the position or not, this is just my curiosity speaking. Do you have any previous experience? And what level would you rate yourself at? Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced?

We'd need to know that anyhow so just a beat to asking the question ^^
so yea experience?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Just to note that the 20 episodes stuck there is because the guy just started up on 'em. However, he is kinda busy so having two people on it would be nice. :)

So yeah, feel free to answer onkeikun's question. ^^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Sorry it's taken a few days, but onkeikun has put together a nice test, and I'm PMing it to you right now. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.