anyone know?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
ninjacatman;62286 said:
Do any of you know when the new Rockman SF season is coming out?

Either in 2009, or never. I don't know either. Isn't this thread bordering on spam? I have no idea. I'm just being talkative to pass the time...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Keep an eye on the fall series lineup, we might see a Rockman series appear there.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;62302 said:
Keep an eye on the fall series lineup, we might see a Rockman series appear there.

Doesn't the anime usually come out after the game? And since RnR3 (Ryuusei 3, damn it! I'm starting to use TLA's again.) is coming out in "Winter 2008", which could mean anywhere from October 2008 to March 2009, we might expect the anime to appear about 2 or 3 months afterwards.

Whether it comes in October or May the next year, I still want DATS to fansub it, as usual ;)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Tribe started before the game; the anime would likely be a promotion for the game.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;62468 said:
Tribe started before the game; the anime would likely be a promotion for the game.

Alright then, maybe this fall, like you said before.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I think I read somewhere that RnR3 isn't even going to be concidered to be a anime.
A rather huge dissapointment.
But like always I could be wrong... I'm actually hope I am wrong in this case

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
There has been no official word regarding a 3rd anime.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;62476 said:
There has been no official word regarding a 3rd anime.

Hell, there hasn't been much official word about the game yet... we only know that it's been confirmed.

I don't think there's been much unofficial word yet, either...

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
tricky77puzzle;62514 said:
Hell, there hasn't been much official word about the game yet... we only know that it's been confirmed.

I don't think there's been much unofficial word yet, either...

It being confirmed IS official word.

But yeah, there probably won't be a 3rd anime. While I never liked it that much (most episodes just annoyed me and some really made me mad and/or upset), it'd be nice to see a 3rd season, however, If there was a new season, I'd actually like it to go along the games storyline. I hate how the anime is more or less it's own story but with all the same characters -_- That has always annoyed me.

Trivial

I can hardly wait for the 3rd game/Ryuusei 3/RnR 3
And I don't give a damn about the 3rd anime
And i hope THERE WILL BE NO 3RD ANIME FOR RYUUSEI NO ROCKMAN!!!
RnR 1 and RnR 2 already pissed me to the inner nerve of the spine, and at overall, i hate the anime, with such plain and shallow story

Crash And Burn

Yay 4 Spring!~
I don't know if there should be a third anime and some scenes were just badly put together. But, I still do want a third game.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Princess Emi;62519 said:
It being confirmed IS official word.

Notice I said "much" in my first post. :D They're being secretive about everything except for the fact that it exists, and are slowly revealing details in CoroCoro.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
It wont be worth making the anime if they follow the same patern.
In RnR there were 55 episodes, many were of comic relief and fight scenes which added to the story and made the anime better.
Then RnR Tribe came straight after. It was 21 episodes of straight to the point, with shorter fight scenes with hardly any emotion or revealing the information about the characters.
If they are going to make a 3rd RnR then they need to do what they did in the first RnR

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
The Aurora;62576 said:
It wont be worth making the anime if they follow the same patern.
In RnR there were 55 episodes, many were of comic relief and fight scenes which added to the story and made the anime better.
Then RnR Tribe came straight after. It was 21 episodes of straight to the point, with shorter fight scenes with hardly any emotion or revealing the information about the characters.
If they are going to make a 3rd RnR then they need to do what they did in the first RnR

Wow, I... actually agree with someone completely for once.

Trivial

I also quite agree with Aurora had said, except this point
Aurora said:

From your comparation, indeed that RnR 1 Anime is better than RnR 2 Anime
But if they were to establish the RnR 3 just like the RnR 1 had, i guess there is a better option
And that is..... to make the RnR 3 Anime to have more emotion, story, tense fighting scenes, humor, and etc, which is somewhat looks new for Rockman anime and not being referred to the game or manga. (If they were to establish the RnR 3 Anime, but i don't hope for that)

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
To tell the truth, I really do hope RnR 3 anime would come out. I know they most likely lost a lot of viewers because of RnR 2, but that doesn't mean they should just give up! For one thing, when I play the game, I would actually like to know what happens in the Anime version too because sometimes the anime version is better (if you recall Megaman Battle Network games like the fact that Lan and Megaman can't do a crossfusion)

But anyways, playing the game and not having the show just seem pretty strange and stupid to me. If there is no anime, I don't see any point to play the games.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Trivial;62704 said:
And that is..... to make the RnR 3 Anime to have more emotion, story, tense fighting scenes, humor, and etc, which is somewhat looks new for Rockman anime and not being referred to the game or manga. (If they were to establish the RnR 3 Anime, but i don't hope for that)

So you think they should make RnR3 (should it get released) like RnR but on a whole new level?
That would work excelent. Would be the best by far.