Any instances when they show two evo lines for a Digimon?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Any instances when they show two evo lines for a Digimon?

Well my particular question was more like Which is Tailmon's natural evolution line, or natural Ultimate level evolution: Holydramon or Ophanimon?

In Hurricane Touchdown, they have Tailmon evolving into Holydramon while Patamon evolved into Seraphimon. In Frontier they have Ophanimon turning back into a digitama and then becoming a Plotmon (which evolves into Tailmon..)

So which one is the more 'natural' one?

Spoon: Any other instances when they show more than one evo line? And Agumon from Savers DOES NOT COUNT... ok it can but I know of him already.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I don't know, i sorta liked Ophanimon better, for the reason that Patamon and Gatomon should be together. ;3

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
We've seen Tailmon directly evolve to Holydramon - i think we may have a case of Beast Ultimate and Human Ultimate, both are correct and legit.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
just to answer the question, 02 has loads. Take V-Mon:

V-Mon - XV-Mon - Paildramon - Imperialdramon
V-Mon - Flaydramon
V-Mon - Lighdramon
V-Mon - Magnamon

and there are others aswell, one for each digimental and the Vdramon root.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Gotsumon. We saw one becoming Monochromon and two becoming Insekimon.

We saw Piyomon becoming Birdramon and Aquilamon.

Nearly all the cases where Goggleboys have their Digimon go crazy.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Technically, most Evolutions are natural. Even worse: Bandai America´s last Card Game used the term "True Digivolution"

celestial_sacred

I thought the "natural" that Kage meant was something like normal/true/one-way evolution or something. My bad. But I still don't know which is more natural. XD

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
celestial_sacred;25271 said:
I thought the "natural" that Kage meant was something like normal/true/one-way evolution or something. My bad. But I still don't know which is more natural. XD

perhaps it's meant to mean most common. Like in the World games. I think (it's been ages since I played it) Agumon could evolve to Greymon, Geogreymon and starmon. Greymon was easier to evolve into however and therefore COULD be considered the true/natural route. But I say there is no true route :p

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'm reviving this for the sake that I'm not quite sure that I really got this answered... or that I phrased "natural" correctly. By natural, I mean without the use of Digimetals.. or the armor evolutions. Just "plain" evolving.

I can't quite remember how the Piyomon worked because last I remembered I remember the Perfect level being Garudamon in Savers... and Gotsumon. XD;

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, both Adventure and Savers had Piyomon's Perfect level as Garudamon, but the Savers Piyomon had Aquilamon as a Champion instead of Birdramon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Would Evolving from two different Digimon also count?

Like Digmon Armor Evolving from Armadimon and Slide Evolving from Drimogemon.
Or Piyomon evolving from Puwamon.
Or Garurumon evolving from Elecmon.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I was just curious cause I know there's other evolution lines, but what's the more "natural" ones or unnatural. Like not using extra things but just based on experience or something. Just playing Dawn, I was like O.O! when it showed me... er what's the baby II form of Patamon? Being able to evolve into Falcomon.

datsagent17

what i think is that since after the golden egg was used it dissapeared so they needed to make a new way to golden armor digivolve and since saraphimon is a celestial digimon 4 it makes sense why he was one of the ones that allowed them to do just that although I don't understand why Gatomon's mega isn't orphanimon.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Tailmon's Mega CAN be Orphanimon in the cards (as well as indicated in Frontier)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
She is also in Battle Spirit 1.5 ( which in this case is Hikari's Tailmon ), D-Project and Digimon Story Sunburst and Moonlight.

But Holydramon is also a highranking Digimon, being one of the 4 Great Dragons.