Anime Expo 2008

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Anime Expo 2008

Will be July 3rd - July 6th in Los Angeles Convention Center, CA. Anyone planning on going? Doesnt matter whether you live in CA or not....I heard ppl from all over the states come to AX.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I'm gonna try and go on July 3rd, but that will be the only time I can go. Hope I can stick around for the AMV contest.

Gemini Star

I doubt it. I'm having a hard enough time working out going to A-Kon, and I *live* in area. (This isn't a dangerous thing to say online, because honestly, have you ever seen the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex?)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I actually live 25 minutes from the Convention Center, but I've never been. Mostly because anime doesn't interest me in the slightest when I have to go to it.

But you guys can come to my house! XD

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
PrimoPiccolo;39091 said:
I actually live 25 minutes from the Convention Center, but I've never been. Mostly because anime doesn't interest me in the slightest when I have to go to it.

But you guys can come to my house! XD

But it's really fun! =D Basically, anything anime, you have to go to... even on the web, you have to go to a site to get it. XDD

lol your house huh? I dont think your parents would like it if a bunch of strange digi freaks come knocking on your door. XDD lol but thanks for the offer.

I was also wondering because maybe we all can get together...and then Hagaren and I can manipulate convince you guys to vote for our videos in the AMV contest. XDD

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I went in 2006 on the Saturday... the year CLAMP went. I liked it but... my parents don't like anime so yah. I spent almost all of my time in that registration line cause it took 4 hours.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;39312 said:
I went in 2006 on the Saturday... the year CLAMP went. I liked it but... my parents don't like anime so yah. I spent almost all of my time in that registration line cause it took 4 hours.

Heh, I saw CLAMP that year too. Front row seats. =D

Yeah...registration lines are a... >< ....you know. That's why I register online.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Kazemon15 said:
Basically, anything anime, you have to go to... even on the web, you have to go to a site to get it. XDD
I normally just sit in front of the TV until the dub airs. XD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kage;39312 said:

Oh my FOD that was horrid. It was so bad, I was surprised that I went in 2007 (Pre-register YAY). I didn't even know about CLAMP being there...pooh.

Missed the bloody AMV contest too.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
PrimoPiccolo;39399 said:
I normally just sit in front of the TV until the dub airs. XD

lol well, you beat me, that's one way to get anime to come to you. XDD

I was really hoping to meet some Digi fans there, also, considering last year, a Digimon AMV was shown at the AMV contest....that was pure awesomeness. Especially when everyone cheered. =D