Credits
Translation: Tetris no Miko
Timing: Kaitou_Yahiko
Typesetting: Koroku
Encoding: Umi
QC: megumi & Matze
Special Thanks: megumi's mom

Comments
Little over a year and a half later, I bring you episode two!

[imgw=704]img.dats.us/uploads/0/3/3/025f085ee10c51f663335da11bd8b4a2563119739.jpg[/imgw]

We're seeding episode 1 right now, so if you need to grab that, check it out here!

T

TW-ROY

thanks a bunch. I saw ep 1 more than a year back. so is this something that would come out once a year like Unicorn Gundam?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
thanks a bunch. I saw ep 1 more than a year back. so is this something that would come out once a year like Unicorn Gundam?
Actually, there are 4 episodes put up on YouTube.

We just need to get around to doing 3 and 4.

I'm not sure if there are plans for anymore after that. I've been keeping up with the YouTube channel, and haven't seen anything.

S

SomeFag

Holy shit, think I've seen the first one about a year and a half ago. Probably more. And still I remember it clear as day... when the hell did the time fly... Either way, slowpoke as fuck but appreciated. Miura has nothing on you though.

S

Shigofumi

Thanks for doing this man. I'm a sucker for educational anime like Moyashimon, Yakitate!!Japan, etc.

G

Gekkouhen

I keep running into anime that are only partially translated. I must have been cursed.

Here's to hoping that you find the time to finish Agriculture Angel.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I keep running into anime that are only partially translated. I must have been cursed.

Here's to hoping that you find the time to finish Agriculture Angel.
I actually have episodes 3 and 4 translated. 3 is mostly done too, I think!

I'll try and work on that soon!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Everything is de facto dropped. All of us are too busy to sub regularly, and I am not entirely sure what we still have files of.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
This was such a cute show. Back in the days of ripping files from YouTube... wow.

All my stuff was on the laptop that has a broken screen and is stuck in a limbo of Windows 10 beta program that is expired.