ABC-Disney Networks launch new online media site

ocmccormick

Midwest US Technician
ABC-Disney Networks launch new online media site

ABC-Disney Networks have launched a new website, which sometimes, has some Digimon content. I noticed it three weeks ago. Here is the link to that website:

Disney XD-Presented by HP

Have Fun!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
They have had it up for several weeks (only USA people can freaking access as well)

Beo

Cheddar Cheese
It's been there for quite some time. They released the Power Rangers episode 'Once A Ranger Part I' early before it aired there last year. :3

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
That was just the Jetix website, they'd been airing select PR episodes early since '06. This Disney XD venture started this year.

Beo

Cheddar Cheese
PrimoPiccolo;31884 said:
That was just the Jetix website, they'd been airing select PR episodes early since '06. This Disney XD venture started this year.
Really? Because it looks exactly the same now as it did then. It has a more selective layout but the core is no different. It was still called Disney XD back then.

PrimoPiccolo

Yeah, I do recall the XD name appearing in the "commercial" breaks, but the site address itself is definitely new for '08. Before then it was all on the Jetix site, just like the J-Player music panel.

ocmccormick

Midwest US Technician
YouTube Haters? I would accuse Disney of that, they definitely do not like YouTube.

Anyways, This Season just keeps getting better and better. In Last Week's Episode, you finally saw the PawnChessmon digivolve and battle. We havent seen that much.

PrimoPiccolo

ocmccormick said:
In Last Week's Episode, you finally saw the PawnChessmon digivolve and battle. We havent seen that much.
If you thought that was good, wait until they hit the Ultimate level. :)

Unfortunately they'll never get to Mega. :(