A random "Thank You" that's deserved

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
A random "Thank You" that's deserved

There are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes here that people really just don't know about. One of those things is getting ahold of the RAWs.

And do you know who's the one that does 90% of our raw gathering now? The not-so-well-known taxan.

He spends hours combing through Share, trying to find the best source for us to use, or try and find the seemingly lost files that make up something we're trying to work on, or...~

Even though we're 10 weeks behind or so in Juushin Enbu, he's uploaded the raw source for each episode already. He's been the one gathering all the Tribe raws that are now appearing on GRN weekly. He's the one that's now started to gather up the raws for Rosario...

Not to mention his fucking AMAZING connection. He'll upload whatever we need to control (the staff FTP) with no complaints. And hell, he's fast. Right now, he's working on uploading a dozen or so episodes of Zero Two so that PurpleShadow has something to work with when he gets around to helping TLC.

So yeah, if it weren't for taxan, we'd probably be really slow and using shitty raw sources. :p

So kudos go out to taxan and his unseen large amounts of help :D

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Even though i wanted to kill him for all those dirt QCs! he does a damn good job!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
So, long life for Taxan and for ours group.

Lecros said:
Well I didn't know that.

Probably not only that... Too much CD, too much secrets... ;)

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Ahh, so taxan is the one finding quality Tribe raws. I kept thinking it was someone else, somehow.

Thanks from me, too. 8D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We've had other people help with the raws before... AGF did most of RnR, and Seiko found a few Tribe, but taxan really took over for those previewed RnRs and then Tribe 7+

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Random 'Thank You' sounds funny. But we're sure, that random isn't random (or by mistake ;)).... So, DATS.US will sub Juushin Enbu or Kuroneko?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
We already are subbing JE - just on hiatus - read the status updates in the blog

Zemby

Ah, the person behind the scenes who makes everything happen~

A big huge thank you to taxan for everything he does for DATS, and its community. ^o^ v

RollEXE

*Prepares big ass cake*

Wow, if it weren't for Taxan, there wouldn't be such HQ RAWs! :D

Thank you so much!