A couple of ideas they could (should) use

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
A couple of ideas they could (should) use

I thought of a couple of things for the pokémon game series, and I wondered what people think. OK, my first one is this, you know the main status afflictions (PRZ, SLP, PSN, BRN, FRZ)? Well, I think there should be others that are there but invisible or indifferent to others. Why not CNF (confused), IFT (Infactuated), CRS (Cursed) and TXC (Toxic). I especially think the toxic one should be used, what do you think?

Also, the type system needs a good shaking up, as it's been the same since the GSC days. I think there should be sub-groups as well as their types, like the breeding groups. What I mean is...I'll show you:

Pidgey
Normal/Flying

I say (and have for 10 years) that he should have a weakness to water (wet wings, harder to fly) but that could not to be applied to non-feathered flying types, like zubat. So a sub-group could be used, e.g.

Pidgey
Normal/Flying:Bird

Though this may be a little too complicated for little kids but I thought it was a good idea. What do you think?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Johnzaloog;18858 said:
I thought of a couple of things for the pokémon game series, and I wondered what people think. OK, my first one is this, you know the main status afflictions (PRZ, SLP, PSN, BRN, FRZ)? Well, I think there should be others that are there but invisible or indifferent to others. Why not CNF (confused), IFT (Infactuated), CRS (Cursed) and TXC (Toxic). I especially think the toxic one should be used, what do you think?

Also, the type system needs a good shaking up, as it's been the same since the GSC days. I think there should be sub-groups as well as their types, like the breeding groups. What I mean is...I'll show you:

Pidgey
Normal/Flying

I say (and have for 10 years) that he should have a weakness to water (wet wings, harder to fly) but that could not to be applied to non-feathered flying types, like zubat. So a sub-group could be used, e.g.

Pidgey
Normal/Flying:Bird

Though this may be a little too complicated for little kids but I thought it was a good idea. What do you think?

I think more types should be added. And I completely agree with the Status indicators