10th anniversary in summary...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
10th anniversary in summary...

So... The 10th anniversary of Digimon has come and is now almost over... So, what exactly was done this year to celebrate digimon?

Only thing I can think of was a new music CD... anyone else able to fill me in on stuff that happened?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Think there was a concert of some sort... then a lot of re-releases of cds and such. Nothing big though.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...This doesn't bode well... I mean, this is the 10th anniversary, is it not? Surely they'd have done SOMETHING significant to mark it...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
There is going to be a Memorial Book...

Personally, I wonder what they are up to. I mean come on, they are still updating their Website. And there is that new Website also linking to it: http://www.b-boys.jp/

All that would not make sense if they did not have some plans.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
True, true. Maybe there's something planned for the next couple of months, or perhaps they've been working hard on something all this year...

Perhaps they're got a lot more done than they're letting on. What's the actual date of the anniversary of digimon's release? If it's not happened yet, then perhaps something will happen on that day...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I think the actual release of Adventure was in April. But it is Odabia Memorail Day they celebrate.
Makes me wonder if they are waiting for how all the stuff sells.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Why do so many people find Ryuu-Rogue that difficult to spell >_>

I hope that Memorial Book doesn't get delayed again at the end of this month though... XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Splash;116107 said:
Why do so many people find Ryuu-Rogue that difficult to spell >_>

Opps, my bad. I was not sure if it was Ryo or Ryuu. Sorry. It is kinda hard to spell for the Western Audience, I guess.

Splash;116107 said:
I hope that Memorial Book doesn't get delayed again at the end of this month though... XD

Yes, here is hoping that it does not get delayed again. The book should be interesting. Very interesting to say the least.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well, here's to looking forward to the last two point five months of the year... By the way, when is Odabia Memorail Day?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
August 1st is Odaiba Memorial Day. That is when the Chosen Children entered the Digital World in continuity of the series.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, that's interesting. What'd they do on that day? Was that when the new remix of Butterfly came out or something?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
MugenSeiRyuu;119912 said:
Nope, we got the Memorial concert, X-Evo Soundtrack, the Door into the Future and alot ReReleases that day.

Talking about Music, I found something interesting:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NECA-30257
Yep, a new CD is coming in 2010! Guess hoping for the Sakuyamon Version of One Vision to be on it is to much.
Hm, would be interesting if it include all three versions of One Vision, even though Sakuyamon never had one. I don't know why I have this feeling they'll just stick with the regular version of One Vision.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
SSJ Jup81;120770 said:
Hm, would be interesting if it include all three versions of One Vision, even though Sakuyamon never had one. I don't know why I have this feeling they'll just stick with the regular version of One Vision.

I get that feeling too unfortunately. Guess we'll find out if they release the full track listing before though. It'd be a good opportunity to finally get that version :)