たんじょうび

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
たんじょうび

Well all of my friends don't know this... but meh I will say it, きょう わ ぼく の たんじょうび です。[Why I typed in my very limited Japanese (Might be structured right), donno.]

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Okay, either 32 people can't read Japanese (I hope that is the reason), or 32 people really don't care that yesterday was my birthday or about me (Though all my friends forgot it, and some of my family did too.). So, ya the translation of the above post is the following. Though now I don't think anyones cares about this or me anymore, meh do it anyways.

Title: Birthday.
Line: Today is my Birthday.

conankudo4

Detective Conan God
G4bumon;12766 said:
Okay, either 32 people can't read Japanese (I hope that is the reason), or 32 people really don't care that yesterday was my birthday or about me (Though all my friends forgot it, and some of my family did too.). So, ya the translation of the above post is the following. Though no I don't think anyones cares about this or me anymore, meh do it anyways.

Title: Birthday.
Line: Today is my Birthday.

I read the title, but then you gave it away before I could read the scond part... Happy birthday!

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
lol, I gave it a day, then I though that most of the people will not be able to read it, Thanks Conankudo4.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I don't speak your demon language. I can barely make out the hiragana to turn it into romaji ^^;

This is your birthday song
It's not very long.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Thanks Tcatomon & Rein, I like my demon language though I am complete useless when it come to kanji.

FlameStream

Or maybe we didn't see this thread. ^^;

gaomon-1.png

Happy Birthday, Master!

Yay for moon language! I just happen to notice I need Gaomon practice. :-p
A little something for your hard work, haha.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
FlameStream...

I DEMAND ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY! AND JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, MY BIRTHDAY IS EVERY DAY.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
OMG, FlameStream, you have just made my day/year, I am so happy right now, that is so beautiful (That is my favorite character so far.) Thank you so much. Actually that is my best gift I got so far, no joke.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
G4bumon;12724 said:
Well all of my friends don't know this... but meh I will say it, きょう わ ぼく の たんじょうび です。[Why I typed in my very limited Japanese (Might be structured right), donno.]
Actually, "wa" there, is wrong. It should be "は".

So, it says, Kyou wa boku no tanjoubi desu. You know, for this, I'm pretty sure you could say Kyou boku wa tanjoubi desu. For time (today, for example) you don't need a particle...then again, you probably are right too just by the way it's phrased so ignore what I said there. I'm sleepy and drowsy right now. lol

Either way, Tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu.:)

Magna

Try not to double post(edit the topic title too instead next time =D), and it's nice to make topics clear.
I would've also noticed earlier but I've been quite busy, sorry >.>
Happy belated birthday~

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Awww... that's adorible XD

And yeah, I fail miserably at Kanji. We didn't get that far in first year. lol.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Thank you SSJ Jup81 & Magna, now I remember my teacher saying that to me too about changing the 'wa' to 'ha'. I know how it feels to be drowsy, right now my pills that I take because I had four wisdom teeth removed a few days ago makes me tired.