The Four Great Dragons and the Metal Empire

jadenik

They are Dragon type Digimon of legend that are close to God. 3 holy Dragons and 1 wicked Dragon.
The Holy Dragon that protects the east and is counted as a member of the Four Holy Beasts..............Qinglongmon/Azulongmon.
The Holy Dragon that reveals the revealation of God and is categorized the top of Holy Beast type Digimon..........Holydramon/Magnadramon.
The Holy Dragon that has two small dragons that administer recreation and destruction............Goddramon/Golddramon.
The Wicked Dragon that the mighty power of his Digital Hazard sealed by the magangent system of the Digital World ...........Megidramon.
They are the 4 members of the "Four Great Dragons".

The Metal Empire
In the early stages of Cyborg type Digimon, Andromon and Boltmon were made. Andromon was machine based and no emotions or free will, Boltmon was flesh based and was a torrent of emotions making him to control, and ran recklessly,so the researhers sealed him away for a long time. But the researchers did not give up, MetalGreymon and MetalMamemon etc. were made one after another. MetalGreymon's flesh rotted, and many problems in the Digital World were caused by the spreading Cyborg Digimon. A time was reached when the "Metal Empire" was made possible because of Cyborg Digimon.

The Empire then made contact with the "Four Great Dragons" and others. The contact with Dragon Family Digimon welcomed a new innovation. Dragons and machines were fused to create new Digimon,one after another.
Megadramon, created for anti-air interception.
Metaltyrannomon, created for anti-land interception.
MetalSeadramon, created for anti-sea interception.
Megadramon's design was redesigned and modified to create gigadramon, Digimon were further strengthened and remodeled, the "Metal Empire" kept on evolving.

The management system of the Digital World is moved by this threat,currently, the "Four Great Dragons" and the "Metal Empire" are currently survilled by the highest ranking of network sercurity, the "Royal Knights

celestial_sacred

Thanks jadenik! But I don't get it about the four dragons and ME is survilled by the Royal Knights thing. Any idea?

jadenik;18594 said:
MetalSeadramon, created for anti-land interception.
MetalSeadramon, created for anti-sea interception.

Huh?

PrimoPiccolo;18659 said:
And this post is for...?

It's the profile translation.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
In that case, it´s quite an interesting Info !

Just imagine:

Dukemon: Father, I need to arrest you !
Megidramon: You are hanging out with those Royal Jerks too much, Son !

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;18681 said:
In that case, it´s quite an interesting Info !

Just imagine:

Dukemon: Father, I need to arrest you !
Megidramon: You are hanging out with those Royal Jerks too much, Son !

I get it:), cause gallantmon is mentioned as the herectic child of the four great dragons.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
jadenik;18682 said:
I get it:), cause gallantmon is mentioned as the herectic child of the four great dragons.

I've getting some VERY fecked up visions here.....jeeze i've hung out with perverted people for too long.

Darkmon

Does anyone know the names of the two dragons Goddramon has under him? I think I read about it somewhere...